3 weeks in, adjustment needed?

So just hit the 3 week mark on my gorilla glue babies! Top two plants are recovering nicely from stalk support. Bottom two are looking great! Question is top left has had some leaf curling and eventual burn? Don’t know if this is the result of having some water on the leaves during light, too close to heat, or ph issues. The ph of all 4 plants appears to be getting a bit high, between 7-8 now. Ive moved the light up to approx 24"…and i usually operate the light at 200 during the early day and 400 during late afternoon back down to 200 right before lights out. I also run a humidifier intermittently throughout the day…usually more towards lights out time. Also im soaking the plants roughly every 4-5 days as moisture meter gets down from moist to dry. So i guess question is what needs to be adjusted??? @JWhistler

They don’t look too bad…what are they growing in? Your ph should be 6.5, how are you measuring it?

@Pinboy Plants are in 12qt buckets with fox farm happy frog soil…ph measured by sonkir ph/moisture sensor…but yes thinking of doing a ph wash to lower it a touch

1 Like

Ok, that’s what I thought. Those soil/ph meters arnt any good for growing cannabis… get yourself a decent ph pen and measure the ph of water your giving the plants. Your likely going to need some ph up and down also. You want the ph going in at 6.5

3 Likes

What @Pinboy said. They don’t look bad at all. If you want to flush you can. If not continue watering with ph’d water. Water until runoff and check ph there.

If these are autos I would probably flush to fix the issue ASAP. If photos I’d continue to water with the correct ph, maybe adjust the ph going in to 6.0 to try and bring it down quicker.

Easiest thing would be to fill out a support ticket.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

1 Like

Dumb question, you have holes in those buckets?

@OooWee1184 Not a dumb question lol! i had to make some…but yes drilled out 3 holes in the bottoms of each!