3 weeks G13 Autoflower preflower or full blown?

This is my first go ever at autoflowers, so im totally oblivious to their nature… im at the end of week 3… has this girl just pulled her panties off or just to the side? Do i need to worry about bloom nutes or just let em go and grow?

4 Likes

I would consider that the beginning of true flower. :wink:
If that is a good quality soil mix then you should be ok on nutes for another couple of weeks. Advise you start watering to get approx 20% runoff and check PPM. When it drops below 1000, start with bloom nutes.

4 Likes

Looks like she’s flowering. Ain’t autos funny? I’ve had them start at 5wks and as early as 13 days. You can probably start with your flower nutes. Maybe not full bore just to see how she takes them. Being an auto in flower, there isn’t any recovery time.

2 Likes

Looking sweet there growmie!
I have a G13 Auto going as my first attempt too. She’s at 2 weeks but lookin slower than your girl. I will be following your thread closely. Best wishes

4 Likes

@HMGRWN im using Coast of Main Stonington Blend. I think im gonna wait just a tad bit longer to throw nutes at em. I have 2 more that are starting their stretch into puberty but this one decided to skip that part… ive been watering with light cal/mag when i do water, but that soil holds moisture really well. The 2 photos in the rear ( keeping in veg till the autos are done) eat and drink like Vikings… :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@Top the three in front are my 1st autos… all G13… using Coast of Main Stonington blend under a VS2000 and HLG260XL in 5 gal cloth pots. 2 weeks old in this pic…

4 Likes

Healthy. I like to hear that.

That should sustain an auto for around 5 weeks at least. Maybe add some P+K since they are flowering.

I like to add extra perlite to help with drainage.

Preventative measures are a good thing, cal/mag is pretty gentle usually.

3 Likes

@HMGRWN

“I like to add extra perlite to help with drainage”

Next time i am definately adding extra perliite. I bought two bags to use for these plants. Great soil, just like you said, needs extra perlite…

2 Likes

Any have a Auto look like this?? Just giant wedges of buds
@Borderryan22 @HMGRWN I dont believe I will grow àutos again
She was in the ground May 29th

@Newt many dènse buds .

3 Likes

Looks good. But I’ve yet to grow my first auto. :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Actually I do have one like that drying now.White Widow auto.

I also had a Zkittles auto and a Bubba Kush auto that made big fat colas like that.

2 Likes

Hi Spudeater 65,
Yes, I have buds just like that. WW autoflowers. It’s hard to know how to trim, isn’t it? I hate to have too much leaf on when the leaves are that big but

sorry pushed the wrong key…as i was saying, they are hard to trim. not many people i know have ever seen this. since this was my first batch of autoflower, i’m blaming that. when it dries enough to smoke that’ll be the real test, but i’m thinking i just might stick to the non-auto flower White Widow, just always does just fine for me. Good luck!

When you guys grow autos you should really try FastBuds. Their genetics are solid :pray:t2:
Here’s my two cherry cola by fast buds 22 days from sprout. Also, if you email their social email account and say you’d like to promote their strains (you have to have a growdiaries account) and update on their regularly, they’ll send you a bunch of free seeds to promote them, they’re amazing, my first pack I got two fabric pots, gloves, stickers, 3x gorilla cookies, 3X banana purple punch, 3x purple lemonade. Obviously just harvested forbidden runtz by them and just planted two cherry cola and a G14. And they’ve just sent me out 5 strawberry pie for my birthday coming up :rofl::pray:t2: All the staff are honestly amazing! And they run 5-6 competitions every month where you can win either a load of money, sometimes over $1000 or Atleast $300-600 mostly, or a bunch of free seeds and merch, their plants grow beautifully

3 Likes

This was the forbidden runtz I harvested last week, (earlier than I’d liked due to spider mites) and only ina 2 gallon pot, she was harvested at day 78 I believe it was 2 oz dry. Would have got more. Mistakes were made :laughing:

3 Likes

That forbidden runtz looks scrumptious @Se7en ill be looking at them for my next grow in a few months… meanwhile, im waiting my G13 to spread her wings fully…

2 Likes

Reminds me of a pineapple and a PIA to trim. I know I read something about calyx to leaf ratios somewhere.

1 Like

@ChittyChittyBangin i highly recommend anything from FastBuds, ILGM has amazing photoperiods from what I’m seen but for me I grow autos, and I know 100% that 90% of FastBuds strains and seeds are stable and grow amazingly! I have a g14 going by FastBuds now sprouted couple days ago, never tried G13 or G14 and it’s something I’ve always wanted too so very excited for that! Yours looking beautiful growmie!

1 Like

Lol, reminds me of an old joke :rofl:

About 90%of the time, it works 60% of the time.

And, 87.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot :rofl:

@Se7en

Here we are at week 6-7 G13 3 different plants. 3 different looks

2 Likes

Beautiful!! All looking super happy we’ll done :clap:t2::sunglasses: