3 Weeks from flip, need advice

I am 3 weeks from 13/11. Yes more darkness than light, but I have a terrible problem my main cola is right under the light. I went in to see if it stem could do some lst, an the stem bent 90. The skin didnt break but it did flop over. So my question is, do I need to tape the stem to help it recover vertically, or let it go at the 90 an see it corrects it self. Dont want to stress it, but I am already seeing leaf burn an maxed at light height.

2 Likes

ILGM BLACK WIDOW

• Method: FF Coco Loco
  • Vessels: 7G fabric pot
  • PH of Water, Solution- 6.6 IN
  • PPM/TDS or EC 4000, Runoff PPM n/a
  • Indoor 32"x32"x60" tent
  • Light system- 600W LED wblue spectrum, 1000W LED
  • Temps; 75-85 day, 68-75 night
  • Humidity;60%
  • Ventilation system; Yes, 4" Infinity exhaust, 4" 110 Intake
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,- Both humidifier and dehumidifier
  • Co2; Yes - (2)× Green Pad &CO2 Bottle

Dyna Grow Comete Line: KLN to Bloom

1 Like

1 Like

I’d either tape it or give it some support but the 90 degree will be fine… and stronger! Super cropping. I did it to one of mine this last grow and it grew a huge knuckle there… I just put a bamboo stick in the pot and secured it to the stick but I didn’t try and straighten it out… The cola was one of the largest on the plant

2 Likes
 I would go through 3-5 days prior to you placing it in your final light schedule, and torque every tall top down 2-3 inches below the even canopy (lower stems) and allow them to move upward evenly.
 I normally pinch between 2-3 internodes to allow for 90 to 120° bend in the stem. After 3-5 days after doing that, place the plant into final light cycle. 
 For the first week of flower , you can continue the process starting the first or second day and still allowing a 3-5 day restoration period for damaging the plant. 
 Make sure you have proper airflow on top of the canopy to allow all sights to have ample circulation to lower unwanted bacterial growth.

It would be fine to supercrop it. Now would be the time because she is at the end of her flower stretch, she has the fast healing capabilities still. Basically what I did recently

I used the lst clips for the bend process and 36-48hr of support.

Her today

Start training earlier. (◔‿◔) Happy growing!

2 Likes

Should I dedoliate this late into flower.