3 week passed still no seeds

Will I ever get my seeds or is this whole page and forum a scam??

Check with ilgm seed bank support send an email. I had this problem once. Sent support an email bam tracking number.

This page and forum is not a scam.
Email customer service, politely explain your concern and they will help you. @ILGM.Support

2 Likes

guys exactly 3 work weeks are coming up now on friday.
it’s been back and forth with the emails.
They have responded and last email said seeds where shipped out on March 15

1 Like

did you get a tracking number? im not going to lie, usps is garbage

2 Likes

Agree with everyone here, have had 3 orders and all arrived within 3 weeks of me sending out.

All logistics in shipping are crazy now. They are coming

2 Likes

ILGM is one of the fastest companies. Usually have my beans in a week and half. Growers Choice takes forever. They take almost 2weeks to process the order. I’ve never had a problem with ILGM. They should have a tracking number for you.

1 Like

I get my seeds from another seed bank based out in oregon, packages arrive in under a week

I’m confused :thinking:
So what’s wrong with the other seed bank?

3 Likes

ILGM is legit. They generally ship withing 5 days of ordering and have always provided me a tracking number.
The one time that it took almost 3 weeks was the fault of Post Office. My package sat @ the P.O. for a week and a half before the put it in my PO box.
Customer service has always been top notch.

3 Likes

prices 10 beans are almost 140 with shipping
i got a 10 pack here for 110 flat

Theres thousands and thousands of posts and pictures on this forum all here to scam you out of some seeds, come on

4 Likes

I’m just upset that’s all
I know its not scam i just want my seeds

2 Likes

I hear ya I was just funnin ya

1 Like

Depends on what you buy and when you buy it. You catch your strain on sale for buy 10, get 10 free, you just cut the price in half.

As suggested, contact customer service. ILGM has worked fine for me and many, many others.

2 Likes

Me too, so far they’ve been the fastest and easiest to get seeds from.

Mine sat in Cali for like 3 weeks before they even made it to me. They made it but def took quite the bit of time but when I ordered I should say that it was in the middle of covid lockdown and alot of stuff was held up in post offices or didn’t even make it thru. Needless to say I did get my seeds all 5 times I’ve ordered. Some will be faster than others just depends on the mail @ILGM.Stacy might be able to let u know if they r out or what’s happening. Def not a scam here as this is one of the better growing forums out here. Hope all works out well for u try customersupport@ilovegrowingmarijuana.com

2 Likes

I had an order lost in the mail. After a month ILGM replaced the seeds. 2 months later (3 months after initial order) I got a usps envelope with explanation of how the original package was damaged by their equipment and how to file claim for damages.

Many of the seeds from that original shipment were crushed, but I was able to save 1/3 of them. Ended up being a bonus for me I guess.

My first order got stalled in Kansas City for two weeks.
Cant blame ILGM but it was nerve wracking as it was my first cannabis mail order ever.
But they eventually arrived and I have ordered many times since.
@Itsalways420forme You will be really happy with your purchase once you see them growing.

4 Likes

I guess today isn’t the day either.