3 week old autoflower

I don’t think I would add nutrients yet. If you do I would do like 1/4 of the recommended dose. Look into jacks 3,2,1 nutes. There’s a lot of people that use jacks and it’s easy as literally 1,2,3. Let me ask @Graysin what she thinks as far as nutes and feeding this early. with her being small like that might be too sensitive yet. Did you transplant into a 5 gallon pot? I can’t remember

1 Like

Is your ac finity an oscillating fan? I would also crank up your online to at least 5 or 6. Keep that air moving. It will help dry out the soil in pot or solo cup which is what I think you need right now. Dry cycle. It’s easy to overwater and love them too much. I was the same way when I first started. In there messing with it everyday. Now I just go in there every couple days to see if she needs fed or watered. Other than that I check the temps and everything in my phone and stay out of there. Lol. Plus with these autos if you’re away for a couple days you come back in and it’s a different plant. I’ll help anyway I can. I know some veteran legends in here that can help. They helped me through my grows and it’s been an awesome journey with amazing people in here buddy.

1 Like

Plant is young, in the pic I saw from 4 days ago she still has cotyledons. Until those small round first leaves are shriveled up and gone, she doesn’t need any nutrients regardless of medium (in coco, I feed from the beginning to appease the coco, not the plant).

She also looked overwatered. I’m betting between that pic and now there’s been guidance about watering practices, so I won’t be redundant :sweat_smile: but most young plants start looking hungry because they got overwatered, not because they need more nutes added to the soil.

Looks almost exactly like Miracle Grow. I guess it really depends on which blend/bag you have, but it looks like many of them are going to run hot for seedlings. She’ll probably be just fine but be prepared for some struggles along the way. She does not need any food added to her soil, and very likely won’t for a while, except to add cannabis specific amendments (additional calcium, magnesium, perhaps potassium once flower begins). If you’re nervous about her getting hungry, start monitoring the PPMs/TDS of your runoff now, while she’s young and the soil is fresh. As she grows, you should naturally see the runoff PPMs taper downward, and you’ll get a good sense of when it’s food time.

1 Like

And @Graysin comes in clutch. Just needed to bring the weed whisperer into this! :pray:t2:

1 Like

Transplanted into 3 g fabric pot, yes oscillating fan . Thanks for all the input, will bump up fan speed and inline fan

1 Like

Just a soft flutter. Don’t want to hammer her. As far your watering schedule, I would lift your pot after you water and get a feel for the weight. Once it’s dry(er) you can lift it and be able to tell when it needs to be watered. Feed a microbe once a week (tribus is what I use) and I add a scoop of great white (myco) every other week. This what has worked for me and turned my plants a complete 180. Takes all the guess work out. Not sure if I said this but if you’re interested check out jacks nutrients. You can get them on eBay made into like 2 pound bags I wanna say. I’ve done three grows and have barely made a noticeable difference in the amount I started with. Easy regimen to follow and you feed every time you water. That nutrient game had me messed up. I was researching a lot and wanting to try this and that and wasted a shit pile of money on nutes I probably never use. Just wanna save you from spending a ton of money like I did. At the end of the day it all come to preferences and styles. I hope this has helped and haven’t overstepped. Happy growing growmie!! Just passing info that has been provided to me by the amazing people in here

2 Likes

Thanks will check out those nutes…notes…,

1 Like