3 Strains, 3 different flowering stages in June: Which Fox Farm food?

I am growing the following strains from Dark Heart Nursery:

• Blackjack: Flowering time 9-10 Weeks

• Romulan: Flowering time 8-9 Weeks

• Strawberry Banana: Flowering time 8-9 weeks

3/1/20: 3" plants under fluorescent grow light.
3/29/20: Transplanted to 3 gal pots. Placed in grow tent with CMH Light. 18 hours light per day.
5/15/20: 2nd transplant to 15 Gal. Moved outside. About 14 hours of light per day.
6/15/20: All have started to bud.
BlackJack.Romulan.StrawberryBanana_sm

Questions:

1. Is this normal for plants to bud so early?

2. What information should I read to get the plants from this stage through harvest. I downloaded some guides here, but I’m a bit confused.

3. I have been feeding a balanced food.
    I just purchased the following food, should I start feeding one or the other of these?
    Fox Farm “Big Bloom” 0 - 0.5 - 0.7, and also
    Fox Farm Tiger Bloom “Buds and Blooms” 2 - 8 - 4.

Thank you!

1 Like

This should help always start at half dose and move up and I only use the trio in green.forgot to welcome to the forum.

Thank you! Very kind and helpful!

1 Like

Best thing I can say about what to read is to check the journal section of the forum and find a old one so you can see the progress and success or failure and remedys. Basicly learn from someone else’s mistakes.

Welcome to ilgm forum.
Are they autos, if so then there’s no way to predict when they start flowering. If they are photos then the change in the amount of light may have caused them to start flowering.

1 Like

Thanks. I don’t think they are autos. At least I don’t see that in the grower’s description. I’ll have to assume it was light change. Thank you!

Thank you, Skorpian, for your helpful comments. That’s a good suggestion and I will do that. Also, I’ve found that the feeding chart has relaxed my head about the plants. Whew!

1 Like

No problem glad to help, I needed alot of help when I started and at times still do gotta pay it forward. Sometimes you even know what’s wrong you just need a second opinion for you confidence.

Oh another chart in case you ever need it.

Just wanted to also mention that if where you are located the days start getting longer it may reveg on you.

1 Like

Uh oh. That sounds ominous. I’ll keep an eye out and look into that. I don’t have the room inside if that starts. Thanks for the heads up.

This is excellent! Very helpful. Printed out and on the wall. Thank you. Now, if I can find one for citrus trees.

Citrus trees Huh? Would you check the leaves or the fruit? Alexa how do find citrus tree nutrients deficiency? Oh wait I typed it not said it.lol. found it and it’s bilingual.