A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks
“I planted 10 seeds 5 TW and 5 Super Skunk. 7 plants are growing. All plants in bloom stage. 4 plants kicking butt going good. 3 Plants look healthy but no sign of buds? I have 2 train Wreck and 1 Super Skunk not blooming. I have 3 Super Skunk and 1 Train wreck budding quite well. Please advised on what might happened to my 3 plants, thanks.”
- Soil is Organic Soil in. 5 Gallon bucket with stones in the bottom . I drilled holes 1.5”off the bottom for drainage
- planted seeds 10/4with a 400 Watt Virtual sun grow lamp on 18 hours off 6 hours .
- indoor lighting with reflective walls , ceiling and floor
- used fertilizer Bio Thrive 4-3-3 during the Vegetation stage for 2 months
- started to turn on Bloom bulb 12/6 12 on 12 on
- went to bloom fertilizer 1.5 Teaspoons Per 2 Gallons of Water call all iN One Bloom Fertilizer N -15 ,P-6, K- 30
- Temp 78 Degrees during the day , 62 Degrees at night .
- inlet fan fresh air in
- out let fan threw 400 LB Carbon drum .
- humidity 65 % varies
- PH ? N
- CO 2 no