3 plants all showing same signs of deficiencies

I upped calmag and it seems like suddenly its worse.

1 Like

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

2 Likes

This happens to me when the light is too intense

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)train wreck photo, trainwreck photo pacific seed, white widow auto ilgm
-Age of plant 6-10 weeks
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF soil happy frog
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc) fabric pot 10g
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)6.2-6.8
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS6.2-6.8
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space. Indoor
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum. 5 spider farmer 1000
-Actual wattage draw of lights 500
-Current Light Schedule 18/6
-Temps; Day, Night 60-75
-Humidity; Day, Night 35-45
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size 6" 400? Cf
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, dehumidifier set to 40
-Co2; Yes, No bag. Average 1250ppm

Almost wondering if i spilled water on them the other night?

I had 500w on 100% hovering like 8" above the canopy. Just backed it off to 15ish"

1 Like

500w? Back it off to 24”

1 Like

5 sf boards in a 4x4. Just raised them some more

1 Like

I have 3 sf2000 and 1 sf4000 in a 4x8 tent 18” above plants on 90%

3 Likes

And that’s only over the ones with buds on them.

1 Like

Im like 30-45k lux over the canopy right now. 45 being the flowering plants

So based on this you are not adding supplements?

How are you measuring PH and TDS?

What size is your tent?

1 Like

My bad forgot supplements. Fox farm grow and bloom like 75-90% of recommended dose. Calmag 5ml per gallon. Silica 5ml per gallon. Have treated with microorganisms that came with ph down and up. I dont ppm usually. Starting to think its the light intensity. I wanted them as close as i could get them and the discoloration and curled leaves im thinking are probably from that. I backed them off and hope to see results. Really the only plant that didnt do it was the train wreck auto thats like 5 weeks into flowering.

Tent is 4x4

Ph is measured with a decent meter. Cant remember the brand but it came with a hard plastic case with foam. The calibration liquids. I ordered probe storage solution also.

1 Like

First; you should be mixing this to a specific TDS and monitor runoff TDS. Second; FF recommends periodic flushes to remove salt buildup in the medium. Third, the random location of the damaged leaves indicates it is a nutrient issue and not light. I would suspect a Potassium (K) deficiency (or excess as they look very similar). Runoff TDS should not exceed around 1,500 ppm 500 scale (EC of 3.0) before flushing back to under 1,000 ppm (EC 2.0).

Input TDS (including base water) should be no more than 1,200 ppm 500 scale or 2.2 EC.

The amount of light you have is marginal in that space and would not suspect lighting intensity to be your issue.

1 Like

So i just fed them tonight should i just pour some distilled water through and check the tds

First plants runoff with distilled water is 3000ppm and 5.3 ph. The flowering trainwreck is 2060 and ph 5.6.

That’s awesome great job

1 Like

Just ran a few gallons through each plant. It will probably take a few days to dry out but then its right back to regular feeding?

I would definitely just run straight water until the TDS drops below 1,500 ppm then restart supplements. All damaged leaves will not improve so look to new growth for signs of improvement.

1 Like

I ended up running a few gallons through each plant last night so i should continue just giving water until they look to be getting new healthy growth?