3 Indoor Grow Damnesia-Ak47-White Widow-Diamond Girl

Well after a disappointing second grow out of my control though will start this grow and hopefully have no power surges. These are clones taken from my second grow and are looking good so far I sprayed a little heavy with a organic pest spray so some leaves are a little curled but overall looks fine.Started my clones in rock wool cubes with a rooting gel from my local hardware store placed in a closed dome sprayed with rain water not ph 3 times a day & placed under 18 -6- T5 110 watt lighting & they started to root after 2 weeks.Then placed in small pot plants using martins organic potting mix for cuttings & seedlings & feed organic seaweed solution at 180ppm 1 a week-

ph at 6.4 & watered 2 a week…Will be placing these girls in my larger grow tent in about a week using a 250 watt HID for about 3 weeks then transplanting into larger pot plants & placing under a 400 Watt HPS on a 12-12 lighting for flowering.Will place pics & info as I progress so fingers crossed this time .

9 Likes

They are looking awesome. I’m doing a journal on Auto-Flowering plants and will be cloning also, You mind if I tag you. You may be able to give me some tips here and there. is that cool ?

Will

1 Like

Yhea cool I just posted I hope on the right page giving a description of what I do hope its in the right coloum if not just message me and I will post again Cheers Mantas

Well the cloned girls are moved to the bighouse for 2-3 weeks of veg under a 250 watt HID light.Placed in 2 ltr pots with a mix of 50/50 coco & soil on a 18hr/6hr light time.Watered 2 a week at a ph6.4 feed 1 a week at 400ppm.Will be using a mix of yates veg fertiliser as well as a part A part B formula just to mix things up a bit to see what happens.

Well time has come to transplant into larger pots in just 8 days have had a great result under a 250 HID light so will be taking some clones in 4 days then flipping to flower.Thought i would add some pics of what I use with my grow nothing flash but gets the job done.

1 Like

Have just taken my clones for next grow placed in rock wool cubes PH at 6.0 overnight dipped in rooting gel and placed under 110watt T5 18-6 lighting.Will be flipping to 12-12 for my current grow in 2 days

2 Likes

The girls placed into flower

2 Likes

The girls 1 week into flower and on cruz control .Starting to fill out the grow tent feeding 1 a week watering 2 a week 12-12 light cycle.under a 400 watt HPS

2 Likes

Well 2 of my cloned white widow bonsai style from the lower branches are doing well 2 weeks into flower.Also my experiment spraying Tiresias mist on my Ak47 ,White Widow ,damnesia,Diamond Girl are producing pollen sacks 2 weeks of spraying a single branch on each for 2 weeks 1 a day feeling excited to be moving into breeding indoors first time trying this so if anyone knows when to cut the branches off the main plant and let them develop any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

The rest of the girls 2 weeks into flower

3 Likes

Just cut these from my plants AK47-White Widow not sure if cut to soon but have placed these into a jar of water to finish or was I to late not sure will soon find out.If it all works out will have feminized pollen from each to breed fem seeds

2 Likes

Latest update 3 weeks into flower

2 Likes

clones are taking off and looking good

3 Likes

The girls starting to produce trichomes though the white widow not so much but swelling faster than the others .Photos of the plants top to bottom .Damnesia-White Widow-AK47-Diamond Girl

2 Likes

The girls 1 month in flower and cruzin along nicely .Each plant was Flushed 2 days ago with 20ltrs of rain water let them dry for 4 days and feed at 1000ppm should hopefully blow them up Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

some close up pics of the ladies from top to bottom -white widow -diamond girl-white widow-Ak47-Damnesia.The larger white widow is getting a bit top heavy so will have to place some stakes and start roping as she will start breaking and she is just 1 month into flower still another 5 weeks till harvest.Also collected feminized pollen and placed on selected branches so that will explain the cardboard covering a cola 2 more days and will remove as I have left on for 3 days so pollen hopefully will not spread

4 Likes

Feeling happy with how this grow is going no dramas as of yet buds are fatting up no nute burn or heat stress so feeding ratio must be just about spot on

5 Likes

Not far to go now entering week 7 of flower 2 or 3 more weeks till harvest. First Photo of my 3 leading ladies from left to right Ak47 -White Widow - Damnesia,second photo of my pleasure harem all together Diamond Girl in the center of 2 white widows and the larger girls back.Also started to clean the under growth on the Ak-47 and diamond girl just have to finish the white widow and damnesia looks a little untidy but once cleaned up should look good

"

5 Likes

Squad up!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Yhea all at attention & running them through there drills they know the routine :smile: