3% HP Wash After Cutting

Is it ok to still wash in 3%/5 Gal solution a few days after cutting down??

Nice video, thanks. If I cut the plants last night would it still be ok to wash a couple/few days later??

I know a few people have due to finding some mildew. I would suggest getting them dry quickly after. A gentle fan for an hour or two.
I don’t do bud wash but most of my product gets cooked and infused. If there are any bugs or grey hairs they just become part of the product. We consume more critters in life than we like to think about.

1 Like

So a few days after cutting is ok. Hang them up and look for about 11% RH and then into the Grove Bags? Sound fairly accurate??

2 Likes

With a moisture meter and measuring flower, yes. Ambient RH for drying and curing should be ~60%.

2 Likes

Beautiful! That’s the plan and goal. Hopefully this first time grower will have some good rewards for the efforts.
Thank you Sir!
AJK

2 Likes

I’d do a trim of all the fan leaves before the wash. If you can cut most of crap off, why wash it? only makes the water dirtier sooner. It will also help the dry by not holding extra water. And it’s 1 cup per 5 gallons. I had wpm twice, use 3%hp mixed with same amount of water and spray all over, topside, underside, even buds 10 days before harvest yesterday. I did 2 cup hp for 5 gallons. Extra bathroom makes a great drying room!

1 Like

I just got start of pm. Looks like trifecta crop control is natural and i dont need to rinse or wash after when i harvest ?