3 for the money, 3 for the show, 3 strains, go go go

Update. 6-12-22

All babies are transplanted into 3 gallon pots. Even ole helmet head looks promising and looks like a bird, so her new name is Birdie. I transplanted her with the rest. you will see her in the pic below. Now the fun begins.

12 Likes

Wow bro. Didn’t those things just sprout? :joy: that’s some rapid growth. It’s liftoff now brother! Looking fantastic my friend! :call_me_hand::beers:

2 Likes

appreciate you. i think its been about 2 weeks lol. ill have to look at calendar log.

2 Likes

Everyone looking really happy

3 Likes

thank you, just gotta keep it that way lol

2 Likes

Looking good Brother man! I was about to say the same as @The_Chef about just sprouting. Nice job on these Brother Bud

3 Likes

Girls are looking good brother

2 Likes

Looking good in there.

2 Likes

Nicely done sir Budz they’re growing with a mission in mind :laughing:

1 Like

@OGIncognito @MeEasy @SilvaBack203 @Deepsix i appreciate you brothers. lets hope they keep rocking, even jacked up birdie lol

4 Likes

Looking great boss man cant wait to see thay tent fill up lol even if they are 2 weeks they look dam good for 2 weeks old

2 Likes

I appreciate it brother, you will be there real quick and ill be cheering you on

2 Likes

update,

All seems to be doing ok, lights just came on and everyone is saying HI, even ole Birdie is looking good. got some discoloration on a few leaves on a couple of plants but im not worried.

9 Likes

Looking good in their bro

1 Like

i appreciate it brother

1 Like

Looking fantastic brother! :call_me_hand::beers:

1 Like

i appreciate it brother

1 Like

I see plants. You got this.

1 Like

Growing right along and looking good :+1: