3 for the money, 3 for the show, 3 strains, go go go

Morning all, i hope everyone has a great day.

8 Likes

sad morning in the Dallas area…2 school shooting in 2 days…teens shooting teens…when will we get a handle on this :cry:

in my day we had fist fights in the parking lot before school and at the big oak tree by the Cree-mee after school…that worked for us to get out our frustration

1 Like

You too!!

3 Likes

Wow
That’s horrific. All the families are in my thoughts

3 Likes

i dont understand it @Retiredoldguy. thats what we did in school, wait until after school was done and meet up somewhere or wait til Friday night at a party lol

3 Likes

I grew up in a house with guns hanging on the wall and ammo with it…I never thought about using one on anything but hunting…I had lots of fights and most times we are laughing and joking around after them…also we seemed to know when to stop and the fight is over

3 Likes

Hey Budz do you need one of my lights… ? I forgot to ask you bro sry

4 Likes

@anon1893985 i am good on lights. i appreciate it brother. there is some on here that probably needs it.

2 Likes

@Retiredoldguy times sure has changed, probably to scared or lazy to fight lol.

3 Likes

100% Buddy

4 Likes

Ok my brother i had to check on you ya know thx

4 Likes

Sad to hear that news. Crime rates have risen dramatically here. About six blocks away a guy saw his vehicle was about to be taken. He ran outside and the thieves ran over him with his own car!

Porch pirates galore, car thefts, scammers, vandalism, just sad.

5 Likes

thats horrible, yeah the shit is getting bad

3 Likes

Pretty much y we left the Big D :metal:
And I was ready to be back in the woods :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Happy Friday

8 Likes

@BudzMS
That Dolph Lungin after that spliff :laughing:

7 Likes

morning growmies…TGIF!

4 Likes

@Hashtonbutcher lmao

morning all, how are you guys?

5 Likes

Doing good Budz :grinning:

3 Likes

Chillin like a mofo as always my brother…:sunglasses: U need a bowl bud trimmer, Keefe catcher, tent, light, dry ammendments, exhaust fan, filter, groove bags, 3g 5g + misc. fabric bags, clip-on fans, etc…??? Lmfao :flushed::rofl::rofl::sob:

4 Likes