3 for the money, 3 for the show, 3 strains, go go go

honestly they probably did, alot of people use cellphones and they automatically update, well supposed to lol , but its a great excuse to be late for work. Honestly I thought we were done changing time lol

2 Likes

morning all. is it Friday yet? lol

3 Likes

morning Budz…will be changing out the reservoir on the Girl Scout Cookies this morning…she is coming along nicely…

2 Likes

morning brother, thats great news. They will be growing fast. i had to move my exhaust fan last night, the ladies getting too tall lol. now i can move my lights higher. probably got a nice tan while i was in the tent lol

1 Like

I had to do the same thing on both my tents…light ballasts , exhaust fan and carbon filter sit on top of the tents

1 Like

i put mine all the way in the back, top sounds good, ill have to do that after the grow, to much stuff in the way now lol

2 Likes

7 Likes

thats perfect, thats what I will do, i appreciate it brother

2 Likes

not as neat looking but it was needed for the better grow

3 Likes

lol, its a shit show around my tent, it dont matter how it looks to me as long as it works.

5 Likes

AMEN brother.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Deepsix

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Deepsix

3 Likes

Thank you Brother

1 Like

Thank you Brother .

2 Likes

Ladies are doing great. the almost death coco lady came back alive, the bottom wilted pretty bad but now looks like i gave it a clean hair cut lol.

4x4

closet

Clones (Stuffed)

12 Likes

You’re expanding like me lol. We can’t be stopped or helped

3 Likes

i know right lmao

3 Likes

Everything is looking great brother going to be a forest come flower lol

2 Likes

i appreciate it brother, yeah i have some moving around to do lol

3 Likes