3 for the money, 3 for the show, 3 strains, go go go

Dang brother sorry I’ve missed watching this grow. There looking good.

2 Likes

i appreciate it brother, its easy to miss, i always forget to update until someone says something lol

3 Likes

I hope you get some great coloring out of her.

1 Like

me too brother

1 Like

update my Growmies,

adding a couple more Growmies to the list @Retiredoldguy @Reed71 @GreggT

so my Zkittles are 12 weeks on the 6th and my Black Widow and OG Skywalker are on week 6 of flower. here are a few pics of all of them and trichs of my Zkittles. let me know what you guys think, i already know i take bad pics lol. my whole house smells like weed having tge tent open for 30 minutes.

apparently i deleted one of the pics of my Zkittles outside the tent my bad Growmies.

15 Likes

Damnnnnnnmmmm! Looking reallllll good!!

4 Likes

thanks brother, dam arms got sticky trying to get 2 of them out lol

7 Likes

Dont have any more likes for 45 minutes lmao but dam are those buds looking beautiful and plump brotha frosty as well very nice man

6 Likes

nice looking grow there Bud

4 Likes

:point_up_2: BOOM SHAKALAKA! Kill’n it on this run Brother :love_you_gesture:

11 Likes

Nicely done @BudzMS beautiful plants my friend happy growing

3 Likes

I appreciate it @LiesGrows and i know all about waiting for likes lol.

2 Likes

i appreciate it my brother @OGIncognito

2 Likes

I appreciate you guys @Reed71 @Retiredoldguy

2 Likes

Are those humidifiers on the floor…I would not have thought you would need them where you live

4 Likes

yes they are, right now i dont need them but during the summer, i use it alot, humid outside but not in the tent. i have 2 since this is the fist 12/12 schedule and if one ran out i could just turn on the other one and not bring light in the tent.

4 Likes

I occasionally need humidity too but I put it on the outside of the tent … shotgun time!

7 Likes

that is a cool pic, whats crazy i never thought of that until you just posted that pic. what i love about this site besides awesome people is that i learn something new every day lol

6 Likes

in my mind if you have the humidifier in the tent you increase the odds of mold…just how I think don’t know if it has any truth

4 Likes

the one thing i worry about and bugs lol, i got 4 fans in there to keep the air flowing

3 Likes