3 for the money, 3 for the show, 3 strains, go go go

me too, some huge biceps, ill have to do some bud curls lol

1 Like

heres is my babies, when should i top again on the OG Skywalker and Black Widow?

Black Widow

OG Skywalker

20220930_191850

here is my Zkittles Autos…topped and trying to learn lst

20220930_192223

9 Likes

Lst is super easy just tie down branches around the pot and make the canopy level is the main thing you should be shooting for

1 Like

I feel like im punishing them but they seem happy, its not brown yet lol

2 Likes

They look good some plants lst dosnt affect at all and some just like like the stress at all lol

1 Like

lol, thats good in a bad way lmao

1 Like

Ment to say some dont mind it and some hate it most do just fine with lst tho

1 Like

LST is easy. You can use string or wire to loosly tie down branches to the pot, tent or garden stakes to bring a branch down, or these LST clips I found for my current grow. They bend the branches or stem right where you want.

The idea is to bring the bud sites into the light, and to bring them to an even height.

4 Likes

i got those too, next grow ill try them.

2 Likes

@MidwestGuy hey brother, when is a good time for the 2nd topping on the back widow and og Skywalker? and where would i cut?

Wow everyone looks so healthy!!!

1 Like

i appreciate it

The more you train the more they like it bro … i totally mistreated mine and she loved it … I’m being serious… i mean look how she turned out

Hey Buds go to my skunk journal and check it out… i have 2 different methods i copied from a few of y’all on there and both are easy and work great… @MeEasy has a page copied on his journal thats great

4 Likes

Nice and healthy looking Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

@anon1893985 @OGIncognito i appreciate you guys

1 Like

smoking some ribs, whos coming over?

11 Likes

Oh hell yeah omw .!!

1 Like

That’s what’s up! Salivating Brother :love_you_gesture:

out of likes lol. almost ready to take off and bring @anon1893985

1 Like

@OGIncognito hey my Field Artillery brother you coming next weekend? if so i still have some artillery swag from the army. last job i worked with the Field Artillery Commandant and Sergeant Major and there was all kinds of shirts and stuff i brought home with me, what size do you wear? i may have a shirt or 2 (brand new) that i can give you.

1 Like