3 fingers only and nearly 12 weeks old

All’s I was saying is if it only has 3 leaf’s throughout the grow till end of flower… it could still be fire… with purple stems and all… :grin:
I’ve had plenty of plants look like crap throughout the grow and produce killer medicine… … :crazy_face:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

don’t close the tent.!
max should be 27 at the tops of the plants.!!

this is another problem,
even tho u r not ‘over-watering’ the roots r not getting enough oxygen for a week or more at a time,
it is best to be watering every 2-5 days,
they can tolerate up to every 10 days for a short time (a month)
i’d suggest using half or less water per watering until she gets bigger then swap back to the flood to drought method.!

is the ‘soil’ and compost disease and pest free.?

3 Likes

Yup yup I had a girl scout cookies that I actually wondered if it was just hemp until it started the rapid grow phase and the smell started

2 Likes

certainly is disease free. looks like this plant is about to enjoy a whole new quality of living. more water. appreciate the help

@Hungrybud No it wasn’t my plant. It was something I saw online a while back. But the pictures were pretty wild haha

I know right. I am a beginner and just can;t stop reading at some of the stuff people are doing. I want to just plant and grow nd do it all now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@leolass420 I know just how you feel. When I first started I wanted to do so much of the fun looking stuff to increase the size , quality , taste all of it . I got ahead of myself and had a few problems and just followed a couple of mentors advice when the grow bible didn’t have answers to my questions. Good luck and welcome to the sandbox

3 Likes

starting to think I have an auto flower here. More pistils gathering. @peachfuzz @SlowOldGuy @Oldguy @Oldstoner @elheffe702 @Hungrybud @Covertgrower

3 Likes

@dbrn32 @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger @GreenCoat @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear more pics in post 23

1 Like

Depending on you light schedule you might. @Bubbles1

1 Like

18/6
@Covertgrower

1 Like

Then I’m also highly suspicious of an autoflower. lol. Bubbles1 :wink:
At this point just be aware of your nutrient schedules, and amounts.

3 Likes

the bloody thing is tiny but. ive just transplanted it into a 12’’ diameter and 1 foot deep pot. it was due. a few nice shiny white roots have traced around the inner edge of the pot just enough to feel it all out. not too late with pot change i dont think. the medium is one of my mixes so nutes will wait a week yet then i will start experimenting. havent grown an auto yet. have wanted one though

1 Like

Plant is 3 plus months old right? Those are probably just preflowers.

2 Likes

gotta be about that by now. seems keen to go that one. still waiting for my qb 132s to turn up

1 Like

THREE MONTHS ? Holy mackerel I wish I had the room to let mine veg that long my tent is good till about 8 weeks from sprout till I go 12 - 12 or I have issues with height and growing into my lights . About 4.5 to 5 ft is the max it has room for

2 Likes

was a slow germinator and sat on the third set of leaves for a month just about. my tent is only 1600mm high

2 Likes

I started one in to big of a container once trying to be lazy and avoid transplanting 2 or 3 times and it stalled out for a long time while the roots were spreading out under the surface . All the growth energy was going to building a bigger root system to reach out for the water that kept draining out of the smart pot because there was nada to hold water .

2 Likes

[Uploading: 1772.jpg…@dbrn32 @dbrn32 @elheffe702 @Myfriendis410 @raustin @peachfuzz @Oldguy @Oldstoner @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower. What do yas all think about this little 3 fingered mutant crystal ive got here. she has pre flowers all over it. need better pics sorry.

4 Likes

Looks good to me. I would expect her to be a little bigger though.

2 Likes