3 fingers only and nearly 12 weeks old

ok. i will keep that in mind. appreciate ya input

I have with clones I took but it really looks more like they may had more photo and little auto I have clones I took in November and they are in my garden I get pics when I get back home

1 Like

how far into flower?

If I try to get a good clones of auto it’s like three weeks to four

1 Like

Soo far I got two wwa to grow to 70 % of mom one gave 40gm one I mated with lucky charms for luckywidow seeds

1 Like

2 Likes

Try to upload again. 1 at a time and let the percent get to 100 before moving on

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Heaps better. Cheers. Got em thru

1 Like

Nice little nuggs! Wow are those auto clones??? I wonder what the weight…

2 Likes

I bought a photo chrystal seed n that’s what I got. It started flowering under 18/6. I don’t know what it is. So unexpected Auto, but what exactly is a mystery

2 Likes

Pleasant unexpected surprise :+1:t5:

3 Likes

Definitely. Just wish I had of known so I coulda prepped her up with better nutrition. Hahaha

1 Like

this lot went 100gm wet

4 Likes

I seen this scrolling along and reminded me of this thread. The things you read on the internet :rofl:

3 Likes

I left her a couple of weeks too long I think. Your post rings true. Good find bro.

2 Likes

Auto flower plants when cloned or brought back from flowering will only ever grow a max of 3 leaves I’ve found too and some will only produce singles these are all blueberry auto flower clones

2 Likes

Be stuffed. I was wondering bout that. If autos could be cloned. She only had 3 all the way through. Got 30gm dry off her.

Yeah I was too everything I read said it couldn’t be done so I did about 20-25 hoping to get one or two to live as you can see I had about a 90% success rate but I have a big greenhouse so they’ll have a good home for summer,
Biggest issue with them is they are constantly trying to rebud so they grow a little slower even under 18-20 light a day and if you run your lights at 14-16 hours it will start budding and they just don’t produce a lot of buds and the buds are pretty
average in thc content

But for a plant you can flower in the middle of summer outside I would have say that is a massive plus and the only reason I’m still growing them

1 Like