3 bubba kush / 3 green crack autos 1 trainwreck fem 6-22-18

Previous journals

Well that’s all my previous grow with the last one still going. I have decided to do 3 bubba kush and 3 green crack autos. Will be starting them out in small pots and then to their forever homes at or around day 8-12 above ground. Hers a few pics of them enjoying a nice bubble bath

I’m going to shoot for a harvest every 2 months with autos till I run out of them. Then I’ll do my photos as I should have plenty green stored to really focus on plants that a 1/2 year to grow. Hope our guys enjoy

@Junebugg @dbrn32 @MattyBear @Zombo @BIGE @MAXHeadRoom @raustin @peachfuzz @Dr.DankThumb420 @Big123

Get Bubba Kush here!

14 Likes

Looks like they’re off to a great start! @Onlythebest79

2 Likes

I’m trying to make it a great start and all 6 are enjoying a nice PHed bubble bath then in the morning I’ll place them in beginner pots.

2 Likes

Yup good luck with your grow man. Look forward to :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Question for anyone who can answer. When do you consider your plant to officially start the begging stage when the 1st finger, 3 finger, 5 finger set of leaves appear?

1 Like

I count from when they pop and straighten up. No idea tho. Everyone does it differently…

2 Likes

First full set of leaves. @Onlythebest79

1 Like

That’s a good question, and I feel like everyone has a little different answer. In the grand scheme of things, the only place it really matters is in your feeding from nutrient schedule. They’re definitely not seedlings for 3-4 weeks like you see some people claim, without a major issue anyway. I would have to say that you start getting a set or two of true leaves and I don’t consider them seedlings anymore either.

3 Likes

I consider it a seedling until I can top it 4 to 5 nodes then I call that veg

1 Like

Ok thanks for info and my babies are in the soil and all should appear either Monday morning to Tuesday night. Then they’ll be on their happy little way.

3 Likes

Well this morning all of my new babies have decided to show their head and all are looking good. Shells have cracked but not yet fell off. I will count this as day one towards all of their harvest dates and add 2 weeks to their respective said harvest times from breeders. Here’s pics of all them first

Bubba kush 5-7 weeks of flower needed

On this plant 3 I actually broke the tap root on it oooops. So instead of canning her I politely place her back in soil and she has graced us with her presence

Green crack 8 weeks flower needed

Hope you enjoy

3 Likes

Congrats! 6 bouncing baby buds… quick question… they are UNDER ground yes?

2 Likes

Congrats on the new babes!

2 Likes

Yes sir all under ground and growing

1 Like

Well today is a sad day for the weed world :cry::sob: as the one seed I said I snapped the tap root on has passed and gone on the the glory side. She started as if she was going to survive but I wake up this morning and she is no more. She fought hard and for that and in her honor I planted a sister of hers in her rememberance. The sister is now batheing in water and will be planted tomorrow to join her family. Here’s her being laid to rest and this is the least I could do since I was the cause of her moving on. Sorry weed community and whatever you see fit as punishment for my actions please state them below

She was buried next to her sister in the same pot

Now on to the other ladies they are thriving and reaching for the skies above here’s a few shots of them

Here’s the replacement bubba kush seed

@Junebugg @dbrn32 @MattyBear @Zombo @BIGE @MAXHeadRoom @raustin @peachfuzz @Dr.DankThumb420 @Big123

10 Likes

don’t feel to bad @Onlythebest79 i did the same on a gifted 8ball kush i had high hopes for…
crap happens,

4 Likes

Im sorry you lost her, but don’t feel bad, it happens to all of us.

3 Likes

Don’t feel bad man. I’ve lost 3 little plants to nature outside this year already. It happens. Don’t beat yourself up :v:

2 Likes

Nope! Off with his head!!!emphasized text

2 Likes

On a serious note. I kid. Sorry for your loss. :rose: cheers to her sister living on in her memory!

1 Like