3 bubba kush / 3 green crack autos 1 trainwreck fem 6-22-18

Hey @peachfuzz I can loan you a few if you like. But here’s my whole list of seeds

Trust me… I’ve got a lil collection of my own… but I want more… :grin:
Its really an addiction , when it comes to strains and how many I want… :grin:
I do appreciate your offer… but guidelines and such… thks my friend… :wink:
I dont grow auto’s… I run a perpetual… clones for years and new breeds every 2 years usually… :grin:

I bought 20 beens 7 years ago and still have 17 beens left from that strain … clone , clone , clone… lol

Wishing you many awesome grows my friend… :grin:

:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Wow @peachfuzz you bought 20 and only used 3 I would say you are clone master then. Yes it’s very addicting as I ordered a couple mix packs from ILGM and said I wouldn’t order any more and have made 2 more paurchases since. It’s like when you see that strain you like you got to have it and then another’s comes across and you got to have it. I’m right there with you. I’m thinking of just doing all my autos and 1 photo at a time until their all gone that’s my autos and then I’ll work through my photos until I get to a few left of each station and then clone after that. That’s my plan but you know plans always change. Yes I’d love to swap seeds or green with a fellow grower on this site but do to forum policy personal info can’t be swapped. When that days comes that they loosen up on the info swap I’ll shoot you a few if you see some on my list you like. Again I said one day please come sooner rather than later

1 Like

For sure my friend… :wink:
Have u seen my thread?
If not , I will tag u… lots of good info… I’ve been at this for awhile now and always love to see people achieve their goals… I’ve been given alot of solid advice and I dont mind sharing… :grin:

This plant is amazing in so many ways … share the luv… as I say… :grin:

1 Like

I’m probably watching as I lurk around on all threads very seldom comment but more so like post that peak my interest. I only speak or help when I know I can and more than likely want be wrong. I would like to help more but fill there’s more knowledgeable people who can give more in-depth answers. I’ve only been at this a little more than a year four months so I’m still fairly new and would like to be right when I offer advice. This plant is from the earth :earth_asia: and heals in many ways.

Yes please tag me so I can follow if I’m not following already.

1 Like

I have a question I’ve noticed that the new growth on all my bubba kush are thin and small. Is this due to them stretching or some other issue? Here are pics of all three and you can see it on all three plants

@dbrn32 @Big123 @BIGE @MattyBear @peachfuzz @Zombo @Screwauger @PurpNGold74 @MAXHeadRoom @Dr.DankThumb420

7 Likes

Alot of kush and og strains tend to grow golf ball size buds vs tall colas like a sativa… :grin:

4 Likes

You talking about buds or stems? I agree with @peachfuzz, and as far as stems go I would expect them to get a little bigger as they develop.

I think he means the leaves? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes I mean the leaves not the stems @peachfuzz @dbrn32. The new growth coming out of the buds are real small and skinny are they supposed to be like that. I know they are going to stretch some but the real thin skinny leaves has me worried a little.

Thanks for clarifying that for me @PurpNGold74

2 Likes

Ya, duh. I’m not sure.

They look great to me, developing into future dense flower clusters.

1 Like

They look fine to me @Onlythebest79, leaves being thin may be just genetics of plant, I think your fine!

2 Likes

Ok thanks for input and knowledge. I will leave them be for now as all six plants are in their little period of stretch. I’ve tied them down for last time and now we are running for the finish line.

Well I’m going to try Mainlining to the fullest on my ILGM Trainwreck :steam_locomotive: order#308694. I’ve read a lot about it and I think it would really take the LST that I do to my plants now to the next level as I’m still learning a year and some change in. Here’s her before

And that was three days ago. I forgot to take pics of her before I cut with the 7th node sprouting out. I did manage to get pics of the final 3rd node left and I kept a clone of the last 5th 6th 7th node and have it in water. Here’s pic of 3rd node left in pot to grow out and have 16 maybe 32 colas and a more even conapy.

Here’s the pic of the clone or what’s left of the top. I cut of the 4th node and it is resting in a cup of PHed water on its 5th node

I will plant the clone in soil and rooter tomorrow and hopefully she roots before I get back off the cruise.

I got big dreams here and hope you follow along for the ride.

@dbrn32 @Big123 @BIGE @MattyBear @peachfuzz @Zombo @Screwauger @PurpNGold74 @MAXHeadRoom @Dr.DankThumb420

9 Likes

Set to Watching. :sunglasses::us:

1 Like

I’m locked in @Onlythebest79 and hey I wish you only the best in this endeavor!!

1 Like

I’m here as well :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

I’m along for the ride too!

1 Like

Outta likes :+1:t3:
I must say that makes me green with envy :green_heart:

1 Like