3 bubba kush / 3 green crack autos 1 trainwreck fem 6-22-18

Thanks all

From the looks of these 2 pics how far would you say I’m off before ready to harvest? I’m thinking pic 1 is a week off and pic 2 is a week and half to 2 weeks maybe 2 and half weeks. Help please

Plant 1 same pic of whole bud and close up

Plant 2 same pic of whole bud and close up

@Junebugg @dbrn32 @MattyBear @Zombo @BIGE @MAXHeadRoom @raustin @peachfuzz @Dr.DankThumb420 @Big123

Get Bubba Kush here!

6 Likes

I’d say they both need a couple weeks IMO

5 Likes

No scope to check tho trichs?

2 Likes

Based on amount of white pistils I’d have to agree with Mattybear.

3 Likes

@PurpNGold74
I have one being delivered in next day or two

Thanks @dbrn32 @MattyBear

3 Likes

I agree, you’ve still got a couple of weeks for both.

3 Likes

What’s your trichomes under the magnifier telling you, I agree w @MattyBear from pics looks like 2 more weeks… time to just give ph water only now… almost soup brother!

3 Likes

@Zombo

Well we are on the same page as far as feeding I gave them both one last good feeding today. Now it’s just water til the end and again thanks ladies and gents for the swift info and help

5 Likes

I wake up this morning and the seed I thought I killed is still hanging on and turning green with leaves and I buried her. As a result I germinated another bubba kush and I planted it in same pot and one I thought I killed. So if she does start to catch and grow along with the new seed I’ll have 2 autos growing in one pot. But honestly I don’t think it’s going to make it but only time will tell. Here’s a pic of the one that’s holding on and the other is planted dead center of the pot

@Junebugg @dbrn32 @MattyBear @Zombo @BIGE @MAXHeadRoom @raustin @peachfuzz @Dr.DankThumb420 @Big123

7 Likes

:crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5: She lives!!!

1 Like

Just ordered the Pop culture mix pack and Power mix pack seeds from ILGM. This should make me list full and happy now.

4 Likes

Sounds like you’re set on seeds for a while. Nice strain choices too man :v:

2 Likes

Well I have to make a decision and I need a lil advice. I have 3 tents already: 4x2x6, 4x2x5, and 2x2x6. I’m using the the to big ones to veg/flower and the small 2x2x6 to dry. Now I want to turn the small tent into a veg/flower tent for 1 photo female. So now that means I need a new drying tent my question is what would be the ideal drying tent size. I’m thinking maybe a 2x2x4 or another 2x2x5.

4 Likes

It all depends on the size of the plants you cut down. I just dry in my garage and use my tents for growing the good stuff :wink:

3 Likes

@MattyBear

If I only could use my garage but not in this HOA driven neighborhood. My HOA dang near the police so that’s not an option. Maybe when I build my new house in next year or two I have four acres maybe then I can but why draw unwanted attention when not needed in my case. But I’m leaning towards the shorter one and the wifey picked out Girl Scout Cookies fem from ilgm to grow first as I think I’m ready to grow my first photo the right way and not have any problems

1 Like

Well I put all my babies in their forever homes but still in smaller pots to manage them better till they desire the bigger pot.

3 will stay in this tent and the other 3 will move to the other tent once the other 2 gorilla glue autos are done

We looking good so far

5 Likes

Spot on brother :v:

1 Like

Did you put any thought into going with a single 4x4 for flowering? Figure you could technically use the same tent for starting seeds, vegging, and drying under the right circumstances. Then there wouldn’t really be any need to run 4 spaces. Would just be a little tricky if you wanted to stagger harvests. But even then you would already have an extra space or two.

@dbrn32

I had a 4x4x6 and sold to my brother in law so he can grow his own for medical reasons. So no I don’t anymore and right now I’m trying to get everything down to where I have everything in these 4 small tents. Actually the two 4x2x5/6 tents equal a 4x4x6 tent and these are smaller and more manageable to handle and move if need be. I just ordered another 2x2x6 tent to dry in.

1 Like