3/23/2022 Super Skunk Feminized - 2nd DWCR

4/9/2022

Pretty good root growth. They are reaching down to the water.

Some good plant growth too.
Picture taken on 4/4

Same plant today. (4/9)

Family photo taken 4/4

Family photo taken todat (4/9)

1 Like

4/11/22

All I really have to do at this point is check and adjust ph. 5.8

They will be 3 weeks old around 4/24. As long as I have the leaf growth; I’ll go half strength nutes on/or around 4/24. Then full strength 5/1-ish. Maybe sooner. Idfk

Some pics. 18 days since germination, 7 days in DWCR.

2 Likes

4/15/2022

Boosted my nutes early. Up to 900ppm.

Good growth.

Good root development.

2 Likes

I think my node spacing is too tight. I dropped my lights intensity down 2 clicks. Opinions?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they’ll spread out a little as it grows, lighting definitely has an impact

2 Likes

⁴/18/2022

No significance to report. Just cool plants growing.

Today

3 days ago

5.8ish ph (i let it swing from 5.65ish to 6.2ish)
850ppm

2 Likes

The calm before the storm… lol :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Yep.

Cant wait!

1 Like

4/21/2022

Boosted ppm to 1070
Regulating ph

Good growth

2 Likes

@alexankh

This is my latest

2 Likes

4/23/2022

I think I may have a Calcium deficiency in my plant that is growing the most aggressively.

I added 50ml of Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus.

@dbrn32 what do u think? …I think I am going to start using your mix ratio for the Jack’s 321!

2 Likes

My first guess would be bugs. Calcium definitely usually looks like larger impression with rusty colored edges.

2 Likes

Hmmm. Not a bug to be seen. And i do DWCR, no soil.

Butim looking

Thanks

Maybe i gotta look underneath the leaves better

1 Like

My first guess is bugs as well.

4/24/2022

Some new pics from today.
Still just that one plant.

And the group.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be concerned with the bruised looking leaves so much as the white spots…. Bugs. IMO, that’s what it looks like.

Hey @peachfuzz @MeEasy can you take a look at the pictures above and see what you think is going on? :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

O have Jack’s Dead Bug need be. I just dont see any critters.

I will put out yellow stickies today.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag Happy , I was looking at this the other day someone had already chimed in so I didn’t say anything but looking at it now I’m gonna guess spider mites but I have seen some leaves do something similar when they were just starting to show some N deficiency. I would definitely look around for bugs and watch for any more damage

3 Likes

The stickies should catch a critter or two if there’s any there but remember that some are pretty damn small so look closely :laughing: little bastards are sneaky

3 Likes