2x4 ac infinity grow system, too many plants, what do I do?

I have a 2x4 AC Infinity grow system. It is advertised as a two plant kit.

For some reason I didn’t think my seeds would take and sprouted 3 grand daddy purple autoflower and 3 white widow autoflower. 5 out of six look like healthy seedlings, one has a lime colored spot on the first leaves, no idea if it’s going to make it.

How many do you think I can realistically fit into the 2x4 tent? It’s advertised for two plants but I’m using autoflower seeds, does that change anything?

The only place I can put whatever plants don’t fit into the tent is in my spare bathroom, I could buy a light board to grow them and I could perhaps re-use it in the tent later. I don’t plan on growing more than the tent can hold in the future.

I’d appreciate any advice.

Ps. I suppose I could let them die or struggle on near a window but it kills me to let them go.

3 Likes

You can flower 2 plants in a 2x4.

3 Likes

You can try 3. This was a 1LB+ tent when finished, but the 3rd plant on the right hardly produced by comparison to the 2 on the left. and if I remember right that was my favorite… should of only ran 2 like I normally would.

Killing plants is part of the game. Lol. Specially if you ever get into reg seeds.

6 Likes

Put the extras outside

2 Likes

Ill adopt!

2 Likes

Three is about all I can manage in my 2x4.

1 Like

I do 4 autos in my 2x4. 3 gallon pots

1 Like

I had five in my 2x4 tent but I went ahead and followed your example. I think they will do better now that they’re not all squished together.

I couldn’t let the other two die so I cleared a little space in the closet. Hung a small light and set a small countertop fan I had laying around on them.

They all seem to be doing good. But god only knows.

1 Like

Well, they certainly appear to be doing well. Good luck with them all!

1 Like