2x2x4 Blueberry Muffin Photos

Thanks :pray: a meant need a bit of help am growing 9,for my first grow ever :joy: lol are :poop:

2 Likes

@Ging, Hey man me too! Not that many but my first grow as well! It’s been fun but stressful too! I’ve asked a million questions and I’m sure people on here are like “OMG dude, come on leave us alone!” Haha jk they are are all awesome and super helpful. People like @blackthumbbetty, @Covertgrower, @Myfriendis410, @MattyBear, @Nicky, @Bulldognuts, and many more have all been just awesome! I was reading in a magazine that having a grow buddy can be one of the most invaluable tools in your arsenal to have a successful grow for a beginner and professional alike! Well done ILGM…we’ll done!

4 Likes

Out of Likes, but like it. :+1:

2 Likes

I have a grow buddy that lives close by and is on the forum: it has added tremendously to the enjoyment of this hobby.

4 Likes

I thought that’s what this forum was? Lol.
Seriously though @Ging @Bakerschoice we are here if you a million and one questions. As usual out of likes.
Side note, I do check the forum every day, and often. So just consider me the ninja, you never know I’m there, but I’m always watching. I’m always out of likes to leave evidence behind.

8 Likes

Snap very stressin well good luck my friend safe safe :grin::grinning::blush:

2 Likes

Good good ppll on here like cheers :clinking_glasses: pal :grin:

1 Like

Yup, we’ll covert G that makes me a grasshopper trying to perfect the water on…water off :rofl::rofl:, @Myfriendis410 your profile pic is awesome. The old pooch looks like he’s trying out for a spot on the dark side like a Jedi or a Druid or something haha. That would be awesome to have a grow mate close by. I kinda of do but they are more of a outdoor grower which I’m going to try my hand in this spring summer fall w photo periods! Oh boy, u guys get ready for round 1,278 of my cultivation questionations! I swear, sometimes this forum is more fun than the grow part…almost :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes it worth read some posts :birthday:

1 Like

It’s pretty insane to see the growth of a plant. I watered them 2 days ago with tap water and a spoon full of coffee grounds and you can just notice the difference.

3 Likes

You feed you plants coffee :coffee: av spent 100s pounds on feed shit av already got coffee

2 Likes

Coffee grounds? Fresh or brewed coffee grounds. And can you explain the science behind that? Just a little and why? @Ging, and myself…I think you sparked our curiosity mate

1 Like

Am trying it

2 Likes

@Ging @Bakerschoice I used brewed coffee grounds. One table spoon into a gallon of tap water let it sit for a day and then use to water. It’s a light natural organic feed. The coffee grounds are high in Nitrogen which is great for the plants at these stages.

1 Like

I toss mine in my compost bucket, but I’ve used them to feed the house plants, and they seemed to like it.

2 Likes

Do the grounds themselves get poured into the potting soil or just the ground diluted water? I suppose if your using a sprayer it would be just the water ehh? @Chemzdead, awesome! Starting the fertilizer game with a preemptive strike!!!

This place is filled with grow buddies. I love it! Glad to help out a fellow grower.

3 Likes

Once mixed with the water I just pour it into the soil, nice n easy like :ok_hand:

1 Like

Cheers my friend

Welcome to the forums and thus our little community.
I didn’t read above as I’m pressed for time for the next 7 days but I still am around and waking moment I can check in, normally I’m on all day and half the night lol. I think I’m addicted to the community more than the smoke by far, our hunger for growing and the search of knowledge or sharing of that knowledge drives us all to grow better

2 Likes