2×2 tent light question

Can I stuff a Mars FC3000 $250. into a 2×2’ / 60×60cm tent without catching it on fire? Definitely keep ballast outside tent if possible, for sure. I cant imagine anything more powerful, MorePower,huh,huh. Im open for any Advise on brands with the right dimensions. Especially if its a better quality light ( spectrums, power usage, most important price of course) I think I understand some of the specifics, but I will just also surf the internet for all reviews. Mars Hydro has been giving me Great results. Got a TS1000 stuffed in my 2×2 tent now. Kinda hot, gonna try putting ballast outside of tent if possible next grow??

Stuff is about right.
The FC 3000 is 580mm = 58cm giving you 2cm (3/4") clearance.

Yep, I already checked out dimensions. It will fit ,But. Will it be to hot and power munching that is makes the 2×2×4 tent burst into flame or just burn out plants once they get over 18 inches??? I plan on mounting ballast outside of tent. More power is not always the best when dealing with a 2×2×4 tent.

10m

Can I stuff a Mars FC3000 $250. into a 2×2’ / 60×60cm tent without catching it on fire? Definitely keep ballast outside tent if possible, for sure. I cant imagine anything more powerful, MorePower,huh,huh. Im open for any Advise on brands with the right dimensions. Especially if its a better quality light ( spectrums, power usage, most important price of course) I think I understand some of the specifics, but I will just also surf the internet for all reviews. Mars Hydro has been giving me Great results. Got a TS1000 stuffed in my 2×2 tent now. Kinda hot, gonna try putting ballast outside of tent if possible next grow??

1 Like

Can you advise on light brightness schedule. I might have even used the TS1000 different. Ive been at 100% all of the time. I started the plant in the Mars Hydro seedling/clone device and put in tent after about a week.Got a little foxtail on main cola( i figure its just growing like crazy) maybe light intensity?? Ive been leery to back down light with at the end and all

1 Like

3 Likes

You can turn the lights down to help limit the foxtailing. In running mine around 25 dli til the finish line for the same reason.

5 Likes

Did you measure inside of tent while exhaust is running? This light wouldn’t fit in my 2x2. Anything wider than 22" would rub tent walls under negative pressure. And that’s near top of tent.

3 Likes