2x2 Mars hydro ts600w grow

1 chimp glue auto from synergy automatics
1 fruit tinglz fem From ski mask seeds

Both 3 weeks old chimp glue already starting to flower

How they looking?

5 Likes

:popcorn: :eyes: :popcorn:
Watching

Getting some brown spots on some of the leaves anyone know what the cause might be?

1 Like

Are you feeding yet? What are you feeding? Water? Ph?
Doesn’t look like anything to worry about, but I don’t want to say that and it’s something

1 Like

I’m growing in living soil no till, nutrients are nothing really, ph is good aswell

1 Like

I’m sure it’s nothing, I’ve learned to let nature take care of it and it does unless it’s something I could have done like allow it to get to dry. That kills the little soil critters, but a little tea or some new critters from a jar fixes it pretty quickly. I use these (pic below) because the co I get my stuff from uses it and I figure I’d keep it the same.
41YG+7PC6YL.AC

Hey man, I’m Dee. I have a gelato auto that displayed the same marks on some of the leaves. I’d say a light nute burn. I was using happy frog soil with no added nutes throughout the veg stage. I’m happy to say that Gizelle (her name) grew out of it and is pushing along

in the flowering stage.

1 Like

Update 30 days old

1 Like

1 Like

Lookin good :+1: I would (not telling you to) defoliate them, take off most of the long stemmed leaves that would allow better light penitration helping the lower parts to get more light. If you want to read a little about defoliation I really like ““Nebulahaze defoliation tutorials”” I can’t link it but if you Google it/her I’m sure it will come up. Some people don’t defoliate it’s been a bit of a controversial subject for awhile. Either way they’re doing good as is keep doing what you are doing

Getting closer

1 Like