2x marshydro 300w and 2x viparspectra 300w

Just curious as to what peoples opinions are about a 3x3x6 grow tent w 2 marshydro 300w led and 2 viparspectra 300w led grow light setup is. I also have a 210 cfm carbon filter exhaust. Growing 1 amnesia haze in dwc and 1 gsc auto in dirt.

4 Likes

That sounds like you have a good setup with good light footprint! Happy growing @nhstlnewbie… My tent is similar 4x4x7 and I’m doing 2 plants and have one 900 watt viparspectra… I will get more lights for my next grow if I do 3-4 plants… Need a bigger footprint

1 Like

I have a bad habbit of constantly upgrading because my results are never what i read others have gotten so sometimes i wonder if my green thumb isnt as greeb as i thought

2 Likes

Well it won’t be from lack if lights… Your good there! @nhstlnewbie There’s a lot of knowledgable people here to help you out if needed

1 Like

I also use the 3x3 tent. So here is your formula

sq footage of your tent which would be nine. 30-50 true at the wall draw watts. So you would need between 270 and 400 true for your tent. You are probably a bit over with the 4- 300’s most of them run 120-140 watts. Three of them would actually give you a nice coverage. @nhstlnewbie

4 Likes

I was wondering about taking 1 of the marshydro out. Each of the mars draws 134 and i believe but may be off a little the viparspectra draws 140 each

I’m a little over 400 on mine but I’m trying to keep mine short for now. If you need one of them somewhere else I think you’d be ok to remove it.

I dont have a separate rent yet for veg n 1 for flower so maybe a box w 1 300 in it for veg

2 Likes

yeah that would work nicely! @nhstlnewbie