2northern light auto jus sprouted need advice

Hwy brothers I jus planted my northern light autos 3 days ago there sprouting now jus noticed it peering the the soil… I have them in HF with worm casting gardenlime perlite n the other is in HF/OF with same stuff I believe I also jus got the ff nutrient trio but unsure how to use didn’t come with a chart

1 Like

Sounds like some hot soils, you won’t need any additional nutes for several weeks. Go to F.F. web site & they’ll have a chart for you to download. I use G.H. products & only have their charts or I’d send it to you.

Thank u

U kno a lot say start using from seedling an a lot say what 2&4 weeks in.

1 Like

H.F. is good all by itself for 4 or so weeks & so is O.F. but O.F. is hotter than H.F. neither will need nutes for a bit, watch your plant around 3 or four weeks & it will tell you that nutes are needed. If you were in something like Pro mix H.P or coco you would need nutes right away as they have nothing in them to feed the plant. You can try the nutes if you want cuz I have always tested everything I was told I shouldn’t do, just have alot of water on hand to flush the soil & do it in the morning on your day off so you can be there. Maybe they will think of you as their hero & give you extra buds!!! And I’m not a pro grower by any means yet (disclaimer)

Yea I’m same way I like to play scientist an hey who knows I mean that’s how shit gets out together ya kno some with facts an some on wing n prayer yea I got 2 blue berry in with some coco loco

An I got a unknown bout 3 weeks old jus started LST on it . I never finished a plant I had one in veg for 4 months didnt kno had to swtich the light times but that was shit 15 yes ago now I got me a tent n vent n carb filter time to do this professionally nomore backyard dirt n desk lamp

1 Like

I live in the country never used a filter till this last grow cuz I never cared about the smell during flower. Now I’ll never flower without one. Been doin seeds all the time & recently saw a pump that @PharmerBob suggested, just had to make a misting cloner, it’s great. The pump was about $23 on line at Home Depot & you can pick it up at the store so no shipping & I used a bucket & lid & 2" net pots with bottom cut out & 1 7/8ths foam plugs from a grow store.

1 Like

Yea man I don’t my cats r assholes latly I tuimk he jealous I’m spensingmost my time on the grow tent I built but I’m deff going to check into that maybe I can fanagle someway to hook it up without my cat getting to it

With if u mixed HF or OF WITH COCOVLOCO

1 Like

It totally depends on the soil. FF OF contains a lot of composted materials and worm castings so if can feed small plants for quite a while. HF is not quite a nutrient rich as FF. HF is often used as seedling mix and for transplanting into final pots containing OF.
If your seedlings are in coco or peat, yes you need to feed them nutrients because these mediums have none.

1 Like

I made a homemade cloner with a 7 gal storage bin a pump hose and a pump with a stone. About 40 bucks total works great so far. I just used a super small drill bit and drilled holes in the hose that wraps the inside of the bin.

Best for pics i have just added a 6 inch stone and a small pu.p for bubbles.

2 Likes

Still alotta nutes don’t wanna fry yer babies. And of course it would depend on proportions of each.

Probably don’t need the dome. I noticed clone king sez not to use one.

1 Like

Yea that’s awesome due I jus built a grow tent

2 Likes

I have had a good experience so far w/FFOF, no nutes all the way until 1 1/2 wks into preflower, 18/6 light cycle, lst when she had her 4th node, plenty of air circulation, sum good music for vibes😎! That’s what she’s looking like now! Increasing the nutes again nxt feeding to about 3/4 strength.

1 Like

I’m using coco loco n HF in one n of n loco in another should I use nutes daily I was told coco has no nutes but the soil I got plus worm castings n garden lime u think that’s a good mix

I dunno about the lime although it could be a source of calcium. I’ve heard diff stories about coco it’s up 2 the growers preference. I would just check the leaves a couple times a day to look for signs of deficiencies. I’m not to hip on all the symptoms and signs of what a plant may or may not be lacking yet tho.

And from what I understand lime is good for a soil medium grow and the earlier on you start at the better because it takes a long time for it to stabilize in the growing medium.

Me either it’s very overwhelming I feel dumb as shit my one plant an unknown I notice 2 big leave at bottom of 3 week old unknown the edges turned yellow n idk can anyone help me