2nd year, Midwest grow!

This is my second year. Thought last year was beginners luck, but this year has so far been better. I know what to watch out for a little better!
My main screw up this year so far was I have some plants growing from the few seeds I got from last years plants. The only male I had was Jack Herer and it was auto. The females were photo! My bad. Now I have plants where I thought would be open space from early auto flower harvest.
So be easy on me! I’m still learning!

3 Likes

Nice job!
Ger

1 Like

High,
This is my second year too! (After a super cropping) I love my new hobby and the benefits well they speak for themself!
Ger

4 Likes

Nice plants.

I have slowly bent some of the tallest ones over to one side. More for hiding them than anything.
Last years Black Widow… all base seeds from ILGM.

1 Like

@Jay321 looks like your off to a great start for your 2nd year! Set to watch if you dont mind!

1 Like

You seem to have it figured out. That’s a Bush!

2 Likes

What does your neighbors have to say.

They’re good to go. No problems at all so far. They were okay last year too so should be not much different

1 Like

June 4,
Planted outside May 18th.
Seeds germinated May 7

1 Like

June 13.

1 Like

Today. They are really stretching right now.

1 Like

chronic widow first to get going.

1 Like

2 Likes

High,
They fit in real well! Nice job
Ger

1 Like

Thanks Ger. We are finally getting some rain. Yeah.
It amazing how well these ladies are growing. I haven’t given them much food. They have done this on their own. It’s my secrete locations soil that makes all the difference.

Check out the size of the stalk!

1 Like

Yep I hear ya. I do water mine daily and do spend time with them to make sure they are good but they did this pretty much on their own too. I did solicit some help from the forum and it did help so I have to thank these guys too. Covergrower, bulldognuts Olyboy to name a few. These are a couple weeks old before and after super cropping

Ger

2 Likes

Beautiful. I read most of the grow guide on here. Very informative.

I had one major problem last year. I had an attack from tobaccos worms. Little orange and red sobs. For 2 weeks I Knew something was up just didn’t know what it was. Buds started dying. Thought it was where we had smelled of the so much lol. Nope finally a friend found them by tearing into a bud. Luckily I caught it early enough to save most of the crop. BT is my friend this year. Pretreat them all and no worms in my buds this year.
Man those worm bore down into the stem and crap on everything, so you have to catch them before the dig in.