2nd white widow auto grow

Yeah the bags sat in phd to 10.9 atleast all day. I was last in my room yesterday morning. So if i had to guess they are soaked almost got all the water out now. Bags arent in the water anymore. But room is still got a few inches in corner. If i flush my soil out really good will it hurt the microbial life in it? Should it let it dry completely or feed the soil and or plants right away.

1 Like

My thoughts are that if they sat in 10ph
That long and soaked in soil then you flush with proper ph, you think that that much change would stress then more
Sorry I can’t offer any help.

2 Likes

@Familyman420 are you sure of that pH buddy, that is strong enough to do some serious burns to even metallic surfaces

Yeah it was 10.9ph to 11.1ph. This is under ground, so this is ground water or snow run off water wich could have road salt or what ever chems. They use when it snows.
We got snow freezing rain, followed by warm and rain,. Followed by snow, followed by sleet followed by rain for days now… Ive only been in the space for little under a year (11.5 months) and have only had a few small water issues, this flood is 10x worse then ive ever seen, but my road closest to my house has been closed for flooding 2x last 2wks. And ground level water is very high in my area.
On the up positive note only about 8 of my 20 got really wet. A few more maybe got some, but the 8 towards the side that floodes the deepest got really soaked. Ive got water level down. Addes another fan at container level in high and turmed my intake and exhaust on high 24;7 not just when lights are on. My RH went up the highest its been in flower 58% from 35-40%, my temps dropped bc of the fans on to 68° from 72. The ones that didnt get wet are due for feeding tomorrow evening. Unless i get advice other wise going to try to dry room drastically and just give the soil a good ph’d soil drench with a comp. Tea and some microbial tea. Maybe ph’d alittle lower lile 5.5-5.7 on the ones that got wet??

1 Like

Try using citric acid, I’m not experienced in plants. But chemistry I am. A mild acid will neutralize this

1 Like

I have citric acid for making wine… Anyone else have any opions on how bad that ph water is or what to do now that i got it all drained? @Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE @bob31
And thank you @ReMoLu

http://kitchenscience.sci-toys.com/596x796xacid_table.jpg.pagespeed.ic.woNiTmrTCI.jpg

1 Like

Thanks. I gave the 8 that got soaked the worst a gal. Of ph’d water amd have another fan down between the grow bags to dry them out. I was dealing with it till 130am and had to wake up at 415 to leave at 430 for work. I did everything i could do, now its up to the Godess of ganja and mother nature. Im going to brew up a big batch of comp. Tea loaded with stuff for rejuvenating my soil.
Thanks for all the help from everyone. I was really stressed last night and it was nice to be able to get on here and get help.

1 Like

i believe they will make it without to many problems @Familyman420
sounds like you caught it early,so as long as your plants were already doing good it should not be a big issue…

1 Like

I would flush if road salts and run off could possibly be in the soil now
I was thinking snow melt and rain water
As far as micro bacteria in soil flushing may wash them out as well using a product like mammoth p or recharge would help in that area but it not cheap ?
@Familyman420

2 Likes

@Familyman420

Once you get that water out of there. I’d get air flow going and get that dampness out of there.
How old are the girls, Can you transplant them into dryer soil ?

Keep me posted on what you decide to do ok?

Will

2 Likes

They are autos. Between 2-3-4 wks away from harvesting atleast 15 of them.

1 Like

Ok…I got ya. You’ll have to get them dried out. Any way of getting them out of there into another room till the soil dry’s out.

Will

1 Like

@garrigan62 Un fortunately NO only the clones and seedlings would be able to be moved and they like the extra humididty, and are in groups of 10 in solos in cat litterboxes so they werent effected, the 4 stunted ones also were not effected just my well into flower 15 autos. And my space is under ground. Not real easy getting plants out. Ill be checking in on them here shortly. Keep ur fingers crossed

Ughh too early … Sorry for like 5 edits in 2 min. Coffee hasnt started working yet. :wink:

1 Like

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…
So this is the Drunk Skunk, 3 beans dropped, 2 came up, this is a clipping from it thats been in a space bucket on 10/14. The parent of this is the biggest and grew the fastest, and was first to sprout. The other one is a female for sure.
Going to give it some LST, and when she starts giving me more branches ill throw a few in the ez-cloner for out doors in spring and to keep one as a mother plant for then i start growing indoors again in the fall.
Really love the strong grape smell, purple colors and covered in crystals, it has a great earthy skunk taste with after taste of concord wine. Even the brownies we made tasted and smelled like grapes.

2 Likes

Not sure why the other two pictures wont load so here they are again.

Did alittle supercropping to the clones and some LST.

1 Like

Despite the flood got the soil ph down to 6.6-6.7, still high, but wwa will be done in about 2wks so just about time any ill effects would be visible.
Feeding NOTG’s late bloom, photo plus, phosphorus plus, mag/sulf and molasses.

3 Likes

The amnesia haze autos have grown really tall and busy and are starting to flower. Hopefully after soil drys out in next 48hrs i can do one more flush and get the ph bk to were i want it.
The aha will have the last few weeks to fatten up under all the lights by them selves, since wwa should be in next 2wks.

3 Likes

The 2 smallest of the 4 “stunted” wwa. They had a few amber tric’s, but this was mainly for the space. They were in 5gal bags and since ive decided to flower out one of my mother superskunks while the ama finish up, i transplanted it into a 7gal. fabric container.

Uploading… Uploading… Not expecting much maybe 7-10grms. And looking back i wish i would have killed them off and put the space n light to better use, and not have wasted nutes feeding them for 90days. I tried feeding them really heavy, seeing if i could encourage them to stretch some, and just seeing how much wwa can take of NOTG line up before it burnt them. Answer to that is ALOT!
The other 2 stunted plants im going to water with plain water again and around sun put in dark for 36-48hrs and then harvest them also. Hoping for more like an 1oz dried off each one of those even though they are only like 8" tallo

1 Like