2nd white widow auto grow

@Familyman420
I hope you succeed, I know how it is when you find you love one specific plant you just wish you have way to grow it again…:wink::wink::wink:
Good luck

2 Likes

At about the same time the last grow the wwa started this.
Picked up this today, i run NOTG a cal.based nute line so mag. Sulf seemed like a better choice the calimag or something???
got a free bottle of this for free, thanks buddy!

1 Like

Gold leaf clones got 11 out of 12, cut on 1-7 put in ezcloner 1-8 all have roots
Super skunk cut from a mother plant that was a clone cutt off in flower, got 18 out of 18!!! 9 added to ezcloner on 1-13. Phd 6.0 with clonex solutions

4 Likes

Drunk skunk 2 out of 3 seeds popped, this was first up, just cut 2 clones and put in a cup of water, put under 10hrs light 14hrs dark to sex them.

1 Like

My superskunk mother plant after giving me 18 clones.

3 Likes

My avocado finally getting some height to it.

3 Likes

I have a question too some of the best growers here on this site:can I mix lime in my soil,if so how much,the only soil I could find after visiting 6 stores is 10-5-5 this is all I could find any ideas

@budman1 welcome… Um so start a new thread lable it in the soil section. Put an @ in front of the names u want to see it right away, like this;
@Familyman420.
Make sure u give as many details as possible, how much dirt? The brand? Ingredients already in it, photo listing them??? All that will help get u the best answer posssible
@garrigan62
@Countryboyjvd1971
@bob3
@Ragnar

thanks guys I am getting every thing ready for the first of month,this will be my first attempt on indoor grow.I have been growing outdoors off and on. I ran into a link for plant disease problems and cures and I can"nt find it any where,guess that’s what you get with a click of a mouse. thank all of you I’m sure I will need some help along the way

1 Like

@budman1

Welcome to ILGM you will find some pretty awesome fokes here willing and ready to help you for what ever your problem may be.

Now here is your answer to your question. Just don’t over do it ok ?
This is from my soil that I make.

9.) Dolomite lime

Recommended amount: 1 cup
This all depends on how much your making so use good judgement when adding it.

Dolomite lime adds calcium and magnesium to your soil. Like rock phosphate, dolomite is also
a kind of mineral rock. It’s used to counteract mineral leaching. It also helps keep the
soil from becoming too acidic. Be careful not to add too much, though. It has high calcium
to magnesium ratio, and you may risk adding too much magnesium to your plants.

3 Likes

Welcome @budman1 youe in good hands

thank’s countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

country boyjvd1971 one question the grow bible say’s to leave light on 24hrs a day until I trick flowering is this correct? I also read that you leave lights on 24" away from plant,i choose white widow (fem).any help would be grateful.Also I have"nt been on a forum before so I really don"nt know if I’m doing this right thanks

@budman1 please start a new thread of your own since this is my grow journal and it gets confusing when they get hijacked. And then tag those people with @ infront of there name.like this ex; @Countryboyjvd1971 When u use the @ sign something should pop up with peoples screen names. Thanks good look

amnesia haze auto responding well to being FIM’d and some LST

2 Likes

White widow autos respond great to very early LST.

4 Likes

These are the 4 wwa i stunted by ne forgetting the cups rings when i filled in the soil

2 Likes

They are still very cute little “buggers” arent they ?
Gotta love this !

1 Like

Ill be happy if i get an oz a peice. Felt like an idiot, but bet ill only do that once

1 Like

was starting to get salt build up from tje clonex so planted 4 of the 9 goldlgoldleaf clones onto solo cups n soil. I at this point ended up with 17 of the 18 clones i cut.
Ezcloner is amazing. Roots in days! Amd crazy big roots

3 Likes