Updates: The soil nat issue is finally on its way out i think.
I hit them with it all. Layed sticky fly strips between the containers. Sprayed the pumice stone with the natural stuff 3x didnt work and the other stuff. 1X yesterday morning and 1x at night. Wetting the surface but not soaking it. Prior to this did the potatoe slice thing in each container.
This morning turned all fans off and was very happy to only see a few in the whole room.
This all came from me taking a gifted clone i felt obligated to keep even though i didnt really want her, but along with her came soil nats. Then last run i used 5 gal air pots and with the holes in the sides i had problems wiping them out. This grow is all grow bags. 1.5inches pumice stone on top an additional fan between containers. And make sure they are good and dried before i re-water.