2nd white widow auto grow

This girls my fatty. And shes taking her time. 12/26/17 started and is still all clear, shes still growing.

3 Likes

Out of likes, but congrats on the harvest!

1 Like

Great harvest on the AHA @Familyman420. I love to see results like this from the mighty little autos. I like 'em.

1 Like

Yummy :yum:
@Familyman420

1 Like

Looking like a good harvest :+1:

1 Like

This Aha sprouted 12/26/17 its still mostly clear

Monstercloned superskunk filling in screen nicely. Friday i took off everything under screen and thinned her out good.

This is the Goldleaf, that i was going to flower out in a 1gal to experiment, well it grew so fast i couldnt keep up with watering. It would dry out less then 24hrs. So 2nd week of flower transplanted to a 3gal Aroura grow bag. A wk later i did some lst and thinned her out at the bottom some

3 Likes

5 Likes

rooms full, hopefully that amnesia haze auto decides to finish so the SS and GL can stretch out more. Under 400hps and 345watts of full spec. LED, uv. Co2.

2 Likes

Cant wait to see how the superskunk does indoors, outdoors it can turn into a real monster and heavy yeilder. Seems like both of them are heavy feeders, 3rd week of flower i think and they are taking about a gal. everyother day now.

1 Like

A shot from under the SS canopy since she got a hair cut. Started giving her and the GL, some PK-boost thats a top feed, in addition to the normal feedings, started adding the mammothpiss and vitamins&amino acids to the plain watering days. Still in the feed,feed, water schedule

2 Likes

Uploading…
The last Amnesia haze auto, sprouted 12/26, sick if waiting need the room, so i split stem and gave her a hair cut last night, and started flushing her. End of week she’s getting harvested

The wire support grew into the stalk.

5 Likes

Very nice looking plants.

1 Like

Thanks @EarlyPearl

1 Like

thats a 18oz solo cup! In the dark 48hrs by time i get to chop her today.

this is the spray manifold for my DIY Ez-cloner.

7 Likes

Absolutely fabulous!!!

2 Likes

126- days …wasnt happy with the AHA wont be growing those again anytime soon. This last plant is semi trimmed up and has been hanging for 3 days and was (i think) 187grms. Might be like 183 with in a few grams of that. Cant wait to see what it is after a few weeks in the jars. If im left with 100grms dry id be ok with that.

6 Likes

HAPPY 420 !!! I saved 1.5grms of every strain i had since last summer for today.
Strawberry Kush
Drunk skunk
Skunk#1
Superskunk
Sour D (indoor)
Sour D (outdoor)
White widow×3 from 3 differnt seed banks(ILGM, ROYALQUEEN, BCBUD DEPO)
Tahoe fire Og
OG gohst
Dark star(oregon bud co.)
Bc hash plant
Lemon island skunk×2(differnt seed banks)
Blue dream ×2(2 differnt seed banks)
Amnesia Haze auto
Amnesia Haze
Co2 sour D oil
Co2 blue dream
White widow bubble hash
Morroccan brown finger hash
Hope every one has a safe 420 and gets to gets superduper baked potatoed!

9 Likes

Wow thats one heck of a buffet @Familyman420
Happy 420 to you as well be safe and be high :v: :wink:

1 Like

Awesome job!

1 Like

3 Likes