2nd white widow auto grow

Uploading…
So ???

So ive tried to post these picts a few times no luck. But its an aha and the 2main flowers were cut a week ago, the rest are fattening up. If its hermied will they be auto flowers? Will they be runts like the parent? And it could be male or fem. ?

2 Likes

In over 20 wwa finished, none less then 60days. Most were more the 90 average. And the aha i have going now sprouted 12/26 and isnt any were close not even orange hairs. Still getting fat. The 2 runts are cloudy with a few amber the rest arent even close

3 Likes

This is the GL, I kept to experiment with, get n idea what it can do in a 1gal. smartpot. As soon as i can do some small construction to fit the new clone tent in, im going to flip to 12/12

5 Likes

Looking good bro

1 Like

All the Amnsesia Haze auto’s are in 3gal. Fabric containers, except the dark green really bushy one with lots of leaves, thats 5gal. Its crazy how much differnce that extra 2gal. makes.
· lights 18/6 with 2x250 watt led and a 400HPS
· medium; Roots organic orginal. With amendments: humic acid,insect frass, blood n bone meal,kelp meal, azomite dust, calcuim powder, pumic stome, worm castings, greatwhite

3 Likes

You got buds coming on strong @Familyman420

1 Like

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…
So this is one of the 2 runt aha.It clearly The 2 main flowers got cut off about a week ago, exposing bottom smaller flowers to the light to fatten up

Sorry not sure why my post and pictures ended up on this topic. Not sure if ILGM can help move to my post? Its weird was having trouble loading my picts and the ones that did load went to this post @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31

1 Like

Tell me what posts give (me the numbers) your referring to and where you want them to be moved to and ill see what i can do for you @Familyman420

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971
Every thing posted today, this morning on this thread should go to my post : 2nd white widow auto grow. Thanks
Sorry for temp. Hijacking ur thread.

1 Like

Ok no problem @Familyman420
ill see what I can do give me a little time tho post numbers 211-220 will be posted to your thread
2nd white widow grow
Sorry for the inconvenience @daz49 ill get it moved for you bro

2 Likes

@daz49 im sorry to jam up your thread. @Countryboyjvd1971 thanks. Sorry for inconvenience

1 Like

The post that were moved arent the right ones. It should be all the amnesia haze autos. Its pretty much all pictures. I can repost on mine but they will still be jamming up the other thread @garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971

If im looking at it right it should be #209-213

If you can repost in yours @Familyman420 we can delete here that would be easier

1 Like

Yes not problem. More concerned its clogged up someone’ elses post. I think it might be having issues today. Ive tried loading a bunch of pictures and it acts like it loading them, then it gets to 100% and nothing… ??? Thanks sorry its been a headache

1 Like

No worries ive had that issue as well try logging out and back in @Familyman420

1 Like

some AHA getting fat.

10 Likes

Thanks @garrigan62

1 Like