2nd white widow auto grow

it has been over a year since voted in here.
these politicians cannot figure out who’s pockets get the money i guess.
i played their game,and got the card but i will probably buy concentrates here and there until i can get efficient at it.
the way it is rolling,i may have everything down to a art by then!
i will have been through two more grows by then…lol

1 Like

Amnesia Haze auto looking good. 3 smaller ones getting some orange hairs. The 6 other ones are big plants for autos.:wink:
Lucky day… A buddy broke me off a little Tahoe OG from a legal commercial grow, dank DANK DANK!!! And i found a bean!

6 Likes

This is the temporary solution to the floods. After this round is done and the clones have gone o.d.
Im going to add 6" crushed stone and lay a nice cement pad so its above the water level, with a drain in the center of the floor.
Also going to “drywall” the walls with fire resistant backer board kind of thing. Right now the flower space is 3wx4hx5L, the veg space is 2wx2.5lx4h, and the seedling/clone space is 2w×2h×4l(only using half of it)

2 Likes

I cut 3-4 leaves mix of sugar and fan from each plant and could only find a few dead mites?
Does anyone know how long to leave that hot shot hang in the space?4-5days im thinking? I read u can save them in a ziplock for later use? Also do u suggest i re-spray them one more time, maybe just neem oil? @Countryboyjvd1971
@yoshi @BIGE anyone else i missed??

Has anyone used this brand. I had a cheapy and its worked great, till it just didn’t. Thinking maybe a mid-range/price. Has like 300 reviews 80% are 5 star @Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE @Ragnar @MAXHeadRoom @bob31 Anyone else?? Thanks in advance. It’s in my cart juat wanted some opions be for i pull the trigger

2 Likes

@Familyman420
Familyman many here use that brand

1 Like

Sweet thanks thats what i like to hear. Got to love when wife says stop buying cheapys and get a nicer one

3 Likes

@Familyman420 I cannot remember all off the top of my head but a bunch of the folks definitely use it @M4ur has one i think actually

1 Like

i like mine ,no troubles!

1 Like

I bought that pen and I love it. Pull the trigger and buy it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Done.! Thanks everyone.

Sadly i don’t have that but many people use that (i know ktreez420 have one and said that is great instrument) :wink::+1:

1 Like

Funny got couple thousand lbs of supersoil and had to buy a bag of Roots organic original. Picked my favorite Goldleaf clone and planted it in a 1gal. smartpot. Gave it a good top dressing amd soaked it good, and it went under the lights to veg. Looking to do light flip ton12/12 on the 7th-10th

2 Likes

No Ph pen again today, hopefully tomorrow… Had to give them a small drink, used bottled water i know the ph is 6.5 so i put a few drops of hades down, and gave them a little splash to hold them over.

one of the upper buds was about 1/8 amber, so in the name of science i took a sample bud or 2.

6 Likes

SPIDER MITE CURE (that worked for me)

1. These are the 4 store bought things I used.
  2. Here’s how I did it. First off the Hotshot thing is a vapor thay has no smell and is for a much bigger space. I think 12×12×8. So i sectioned off the spot in flowering with double layer of heavy duty plastic, so it would be much more concentrated. And had to change my exhaust so it had time to build up and work. Doing this raised temps, so added co2, and put exhaust on timers to only come on for half hour burst when temps were typically the highest and i ran my intake fan a little faster to bring more cooler air in.
    -Next i removed all the plants one at a time and treated each on individually. With the neem oil extract says 1-2fl oz per gal. Force of nature is 1.5 fl oz per gal.
    .wiped out the space while plants were out and sprayed it down with this mix.
    . 2 closest to harvest are AHA, i sat them on a table so they were easy to work in and wiped each leaf, stems and stalk with the neem oil mixed 4fl oz per gal and 1.5 fl oz of the f.o.n. and used a paper towel wetted with that mix I also sprayed the outside of the fabric containers with this strength.They got the recommended full strentgh dose as a soil drench.
    .The rest of the plants got sat in front of me one at a time and got soaked with rec. strength mix of the neem and f.o.n.taking special care to get the underside of every leaf.Each one then got a soil drench with the mix and misted with the f.o.n.fungus nat spray. I also at this time removed any badly damaged leaves.
    .I repeated the process 48hrs later, except this time they needed fed first then i sprayed they top of soil good with the soil drench.
    .The Hotshot was hung above them all but directly over the 2 worst ones for 6days.
    . No sign of ANY BUGS no mites no soil nats. Hope this helps people out
1 Like

Sneak peak of the Amnesia Haze Auto’s. Very very dense buds, so many orange hairs, and covered in crystals. When u touch the flowers still on the plants it has a strong, crisp, fruity smell. Since its cut it has kind of a musky-catpiss smell with a sweet fruity after smell. Im sure once it gets a good slow cure she’ll smell GREAT!

6 Likes

lol, mine has cured over a month and it still has fruity cat piss smell!!
it will also cross your eyes and dot your t’s…lol
looks great!

2 Likes

Thanks for good advice really like this new ph meter. Cheapys get u by, and I’ve had them last pretty long for the $ , but thus things like a “Cadillac” of ph meters

I use the ph20 and love the thing. So easy and reliable.
One thing I can say that’s worth 50

1 Like

Look so yummy @Familyman420