2nd week of flower and leaves showing problem

Thanks, I will adjust. Hope they will not grow out the rent. Might need to get a larger tent for the flower, they are allready pushing against the sides as well.

1 Like

Side walls don’t matter I’m in a 4x4x8 tent my ladies are all up on the side walls that don’t matter it’s the height u need to worry about they will double is size first 3 weeks of flower this is me at 4 weeks flower 2 GSC 1 AK47 and 1 fruity pebble

1 Like

This is me from start of flower sry order got messed up but u see the w1 is end of week one start of week 2 unmarked is first day of flower w3w4

1 Like

Also temp and rh schedule I use is week 1 flower they are still growing fast so 70%rh week two drop rh to 60% weeks 4 5 keep it at 50% has to have a little rh they are still growing I don’t go lower then 50% unless it’s really humid outside I I don’t want a spike in rh in my tent but at week 6 on try to keep it as close to 50% as possiable also temps will hurt u in flower u want it warm but not humid in tent like 77 lights on and 65 to 67 lights off make sure u have a lot of airflow to battle the rh in room

1 Like

Hey @BigDaddyCain
Nice grow and set up
I can tell I am gonna learn alot from you

Thanks for the feedback. Really nice setup you have. I actually took a trip to the local hydroponic store today and ordered a new tent that will make everything little easier. It’s a 100cm by 100 cm and 200 cm tall. I also got a 400 w HPS with a cool tube and a new fan. I also decided to get som single autopot trays making it possible to distance the plants a bit. I will use my smaller set-up for future vegging. Already looking forward to trying a new strain and also som LST and maybe mainsteming. Its like they say: You might not get addicted to cannabis but growing it surely is…
Installed a dehumidifier outside the tent let night and I’m seeing the % drop. Not quite there yet though.

2 Likes

Ok now ur best bet is to top them wait a week for them to bush out then switch light to 12/12 keep the exhaust fan on all the time good idea to get a fan speed adjuster there like 6 bucks this way u can adjust the temp and rh in tent by turning the fan speed up or down to high move fan speed higher if temps get to low turn fan speed down this is all exhaust I’m talking about this way u will see the temp and the rh drop together and raise together also wile in verge keep rh at like 70% for next week then first week of flower is 70% sec and third is 60% then 50% from thereon also remember your plants will double in size in first 3 weeks of bloom and 20” from tops for light distance and we will get to dry and cure schedule when u get closer to that

2 Likes

Growit like I said even the experts are still teaching me stuff as I move from one grow to another but all I’ve learned has helped me threw the years and I am more then willing to share and if I’m ever wrong I like that the pros that are better then me on here will let me know if I’m a bit off on any info that is why I love this Community of growers

Zoom in on my w3f pic to see what I am talking about left side black box with a knob on it that’s what the fan speed adjuster looks like so u have a visual of what u are looking for

Nice upgrades
Sawweeet!!

Built a new grow room in a part of the basement and installed the new tent. Feels a lot better with the bigger size and 400 W HPS. Hoping to see some flower during the weekend.

1 Like

@Swede4weed They are looking nice and relaxed keep me posted and happy growing also 20 inches from tops even with the hps they will get warm. and flip 12/12 for flower or u will out grow the tent they will get 2-2 1/2 there size that they are now. for first 3 weeks of flower they will still need a lot of Nitrogen. they will do there final stretch in middle of week 2 flower. week 3 start prioritizing phosphorus witch the flowers will need to fatten up. Save the super crop for end of week 2 and if they are growing nicely you will have to super crop mid of week 4 and that’s the last safe time to sc them. You can also sc them 1 time at week 4 but I do it 2 times early so inside nodes can grow. More nodes get light higher yields lol happy growing

@Swede4weed in the pic your rh is perfect but temps are still high u want 23c to be the max temp with lights on lights off you want her between 18 and 20c is the 23 the hanging prob and 27 room itself

Thanks, yes it feels alot better. I put them on 12/12 a week ago. I think I can see the first hairs now. I did some light training today hopeing to give some more light to the bottom branches. Hopefully this will go well👍

Not sure how to get temp down. Bigger fan on the air out? The light is about 2 ft of the tops

Ok light height is good. Now for the long drawn out @Swede4weed way to get humid and temps down lol. Here we go 1 leave exhaust fan on 24-7 2 make sure your tent or room has a way to get air in meaning open the bottom vent or make one of in a room 3 get a exhaust fan speed control and you can run the fan at low speed if room is getting to cold and higher speed if temp are running to high it takes a few days to get fan speed perfect and then when it is perfect you can leave it till you need to adjust again lol. That will help keep humidity down to. Keep me posted so I can help more if needed

Great! The fan is on High 24/7 and the bottom vent is open. I have a dehumidifyer going 24/7 in the growroom. Maybe I could run some cooler är from under the house into the tent?
Do you have any suggestions for the smell? Right now its no problem but I assume they will start to smell more as the further into flower? I don’t want my kids or guests to start wondering. Should I run the off-air out of the room?

Carbon filter is the best I vent right outside in the city with a carbon filter just be sure to ck for smell once a month so you don’t make the Neighbors suspicious of what’s going on and if you are going to bring air from outside u need a carbon furnace filter and a price of screen over the inlet so you don’t suck pest into your room so I just let the air flow on it’s own so I don’t supply them with outside air they get more then enough from the basement

I will run my off-air out of the growroom which should help getting temp down and controlling this better. This morning as I checked up on progress I felt they looked a little droopy. Maybe because they just woke up but still. Attached picture👍

They should perk up in the first hr of light