2nd time grow need some help please

Growing outdoor purple haze and Zkittlez feminized. 20 gal fabric pots. FFOF soil. FF nute line. Getting these small spots. Trying to figure if too hot of am I not applying enough nutes

How about a picture of the overall plant?

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick response. PH is 6.8. I started indoors mid-March and took outside week before Mother’s Day in VA.

I do FF feeding schedule. Pretty much winging it with nutes meaning using a 2 gal watering can for nutes, don’t really understand or can determine PPM or EC. Seeds are from ILGM.

1 Like

Hi there and welcome to your new happy place :blush:
Check for pests since growing outside. Just to be on safe side, get Jack’s dead bug spray. It can be used right to harvest. Happy growing

1 Like

Thank you! I have applied CJDB 2x already. Last time was 5 days ago. Was going to apply Safer this weekend.

My first grow was last year with Northern Lights and that spoiled me, and was pretty smooth sailing.

2 Likes

Plants look fine to me.

5 Likes

Yeah , i’m with @Myfriendis410 Keep up the good work. Welcome to the community !

4 Likes

Thank you!!! I’m just new at this and saw some spots and freaked out!!! Grateful for your response.

1 Like

Thank you for the response! I’m sure I may have more along the way.

1 Like

We’ve all been there. There are no stupid questions and we as a community are here to hold your hand if need be. After your first grow it will get much easier and more ‘Zen’.

4 Likes

@Captain_Howdy Doody!!!

Based on the tips and the discoloration I’d guess she’s just taking in as much as she can handle on your feedings and these are the signs. She looks great imho. Keep trucking!!

3 Likes

Your plants look really good! I’m having the same issue, but a little more progressive. I’m 5 weeks in flower, fighting high 90’s, high winds, and low humidity. My plants are having trouble replenishing themselves from the sun sucking up the moisture from everything.

2 Likes

Like the have said your plant looks good.

2 Likes

We’ll need some help with what’s going on with this Purple Haze fem. Any help would be great. Outdoors

@Captain_Howdy you said your using the FF trio, do you have a CalMag or Epsom Salt supplement in that regimen? Does your new growth show any of these rust spots? Leaves don’t repair so watch new to see any results form your decisions. They say those types of discoloration is typically a mag deficiency. Imho

Thank you for your reply!!! I am using Cal Mag and new growth does not have that. I might need to increase Cal Mag because with any of the nutes I didn’t want to run hot. Thanks again for responding

@Captain_Howdy yw, :+1:t2::green_heart:

1 Like