2nd run Girl Scout Cookies

looking ready to me.

1 Like

5 Likes

I don’t really see any amber yet… Might want to wait a Lil longer…:blush: but then again I am a big fan of couch lock​:smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I would look for a little more amber before calling it. I prefer a small amount but there is almost none on your ladies. Almost there…gratz!

1 Like

Thanks guys. Wondering what’s going on with her but she did just get transplanted. I got high n dropped my ph meter in a gallon of water so I can’t checc her ph for another day at least smh this is A/O by the way (agent orange)Uploading…

a bit of yellowing at the bottom

1 Like

Bacc to the GSC

fimmed once

no fim or top

1 Like

week 8

5 Likes

3 Likes

Wet trim or dry trim???

I trim as soon as i pull them and hang each branch to dry separately, but each to their own! Lovely looking buds!

2 Likes

I prefer the wet trim as well I’ve just been seeing a lot of ppl hang the whole plant to dry. I feel like wet trimming would be much easier

@thaproduct22 u are correct , it’s a lot easier but it also leaves a little bit of a kinda green taste when u wet trim freash like that… Next time you chop try it both ways and see if u can tell the difference…

1 Like

chopped 6 days ago already part of the white ash gang😎

5 Likes

Trust me I get it…:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Let it cure for 2 months and see what that dose for u… Lol​:laughing::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like