2nd run, 4 autos and photos maybe to much

Alright everyone this is my 2nd try first was 3 GSCX autos and was very pleased with the results. Now I got 1 Gorilla glue GG, she is the biggest and will be a month old soon, other 3 that have sprouted are another GG, 1 BB, and 1 GSC, all autos hit the mix pack from ILGMA. Had some issues with BB seeds that’s why there a time gap of a month. The sprouts are 2 weeks Friday. I know not supposed to transplant autos but had no luck planting in a big pot. So this is how I did my first 3.
Soil is a mix of FFOF on bottom mix with perlite, top is mostly FFHF, all got Mykios root booster.
3 gallon fabric pots for other 3 auto’s.
First question have everything in 27x27!in tent to help keep humidity up, running my 2 small lights and a heater to keep good temps. Was planing on moving all autos to my 4x4 this weekend, HLG 300 light in that tent. A lot to read tag along a watch me screw up and try to learn and fix on the fly lol

1 Like

My autos really short pretty sure it my fault havevlight on to help with temps. My question what should I do with these small leave so close to the soil ?

3 Likes

You could go ahead and trim this bottom leaves. Especially if they are touching the soil. That will help with mold and critters. :+1:
Good luck and happy growing! :blush:

2 Likes

Out of likes Brother, looking awesome in there and I’m set to watch. You can raise your light a little if your node spacing is tight :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Kingkupa
Like @OGIncognito said he had you cover

Happy growing :christmas_tree::green_heart:

1 Like

Thank u, hopefully moving all autos out end of week to 4x4 and if I keep my DLI down around 14-15 was hoping I would get some stretch out my 1 bigger one. Because you are correct she is very compact right now, which is all my fault. Thanks

3 Likes

Gotcha, I always end up with 1 that’s overly bushy. What I do with the bushy ones depends on what technique I’m using, manifolds make this easier for me with removing the 1st node on the 2 side branches. Great to see you rolling with another run :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Alright hope everyone had a good weekend. So I transplanted my 3 little ones this weekend. Using this as my grow journal aswell m. Little ones 2 weeks, and big 1 a month old. No luck on my photos sprouting but they are not good weed seeds. Came from family, so will try again not to worried about them, or concerned about that little sprout. Planted same time as the ones I transplanted, she just haven’t grown up yet ? My time I guess I’m in no rush

5 Likes

Right on Brother, I’m set to watch you kill this run :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks for the support, hopefully I won’t need as much help this time, but it’s good to know I have so many great people out there to help that are only a click away. :+1:

1 Like

Saw this on another post liked it so much I didn’t want to forget it lol
RewardingHandsomeCornsnake-max-1mb

4 Likes

Hi everyone just a lil update, today was first day feed nutes just basic FF Grow Big, Big Bloom. 6.5 ph and 700 ppm in. Did not water tell run off, little came out but didn’t check, very little. Back left is the biggest 1, just over 1 month old, others about 3 weeks, Back left to right All autos none of photos made it :frowning:. Started LST on big one. It’s a GG, middle GG Right GSCX
Front row little guy BB replacement seeds from awesome support team only about 2 weeks he is little but have faith, and GSC right front

2 Likes

Better pic of GG in back

2 Likes

Is it to early to start taking off some(1 or 2) of bigger fans leafs? I have no problem waiting only 2nd try still figuring stuff out, thanks everyone

1 Like

I think you’re safe to remove a few of the lowest fan leaves Brother. I’m still experimenting with defoliation and autos. If it helps this is what I’m doing on the newest run of autos. After topping and a little recovery time, the LST and spreading her out daily begins. Flowering times have been from 28-40 days and I only keep LST going until after the stretch. Once the stretch is done I defoliate those leaves that are blocking the lower bud sites. After that it’s selective plucking until harvest. The bushy ones are a PITA! Lighting for node spacing can help with that. Looking great Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Personally, I would remove some of them. But I’m also a pretty big believer in defoliation. Plants look great though

2 Likes

Thanks of tips guys fed some re charge and black strap molasses so took a few leaves off, and a little more LST. I’m very happy so far they are growing bigger and bigger everyday

3 little girls about 3 week ish

2 Likes

On point Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Alright guys a few more questions just wondering trying to keep a better journal this time. So she sprouted 1/14 so almost 6 weeks above ground. Would this be pre-flower ? Or flower ? Or neither ? Thanks

1 Like