2nd journal, can I do it again?

She was thirsty this morn. Gave her almost 2 gal ph water. Run off #'s getting lower in the TDS at 1262 out with 315 in. Ph in 6.6 out 6.1. Looks like starting neuts soon.

1 Like

Made a few adjustments to tie downs, she’s filling out quite nicely and may need some trimming soon? Also had to install my carbon filter as she is SKUNKING up the place! 20200804_104709|281x500

3 Likes

Off to a strong start

Thinking maybe a couple weeks away from flipping her once I have her opened up a lot more.

1 Like

Took out some of the “undergrowth” mostly tiny underdeveloped leaves and 2 of the first fan leaves as they were being covered up mostly. Made a couple more adjustments to the tie downs but she’s just vegging along.

4 Likes

Gave her a drink this morning and the runoff TDS was down to 911. Looks like next drink may have to have some neuts added.

Gave her a drink today (she asked for it, a little droopy) forgot to feed as TDS readings were 911 last water. Now runoff down to 672! Yikes should I go ahead and feed her her first neuts today (a little concerned about over water) or wait a day and then hit her??? She looks good.

2 Likes

You’re in cloth pots you’ll be fine. It’ll be like a mini flush.

Mini flush, funny. I was thinking of doing a flush before 1st neuts just because!!! Since she’s not showing any signs (that I see) of needing anything yet I’ll wait a couple of days and then feed her. Do you think I should hit her easy or go full dose since she’s not asking yet??? BTW she got 2 gallons this morning ph water with normal runoff.

So far the trend is she’s eating almost 250ppm so next runoff if you were to go no nutes should be around 400ppm. I’d hit her with 600ppm next watering and try to get 1000ppm runoff.

2 Likes

If I remember correctly a FFOF feed at this stage is aprox 6/7 hundred ppm plus the 300 from my tap. Or do I figure without the tap reading included.

I never added my tap (250ppm) to the equation. So if it called for 1000 ppm, my mixture ppm would be 1250.

2 Likes

You just brought a question to mind, if I mix the amount of neuts called for on the chart (mind you I use the top3 and bottom 3 only) it would read aprox 6/7 hundred TDS if I wanted it to be higher would I just put more neuts in the mix even if over the amount recommended on chart???

The reason you’re ppms are coming in short compared to the chart is because you’re not using all the extra crap in the middle. But it shouldn’t be too much less. What week veg are you on?

1 Like

Transplanted July 6th, figure 1/2 weeks for transition so I figure 3/4 weeks in veg.

So 1tbsp big bloom, 1 tbsp grow big and 1/4 tsp of open sesame is only giving you 6-700 ppm?

1 Like

Yes, pretty close to that last grow. Checked my notes. Oh you said tablespoons, I believe its teaspoons??

Just cked chart and the big bloom is tablespoons the rest are teaspoons.

Well, 3 tsp = 1 tbsp. Can’t remember what my readings were at that stage. But still, if she’s going to be around 400 by the time it’s feed day, 700 should be about perfect. Should have a runoff around 1100.

1 Like

My sphincter is getting tight as this is at the stage last grow when the ph went stupid and had to flush to clear the soil.

How’s the ph now?