2nd journal, can I do it again?

There’s no need to add it to the soil. The soil already has plenty. It’s just added to the transplant hole to kickstart the root growth into the new soil and pretty much eliminate transplant shock. If you’re happy with the product you’re getting then I wouldn’t change a thing. I’m an experimenter so I’m always changing something just to find the best combination for quality, yield and ease. Haven’t even dipped my toe into the coco or hydro pool yet.

My needs are so few, just want simplicity. Dont need a ton but do want as much quality as I can achieve within my limits.

I put a quart of water with face cloth hanging out. Temps down to 81ish Rh up to 50% may put another one in?

1 Like

Glad to hear it. I will be having to worry about drying arrangement in a couple of weeks. The last harvest at the end of August I put a dehumidifier in our little travel trailer and cranked up the AC. It was perfect. Temps 65 - 70 and rh right around 60. This one is only one plant so I will come up with something.

Yeah for storms, temps down humidity up! Temps at 81 Rh at 53%

Got it into jars yesterday. RH after 24hrs mid 50’s to low 60’s.

1 Like

Gonna drop a bean today for next grow! And it begins again…

2 Likes

You going with another widow?

Yep still have 3 seeds left of the WW Extreme fem. It’s good smoke.kinda cutting it close…just smoked the last of last grow, just jarred this grow and starting the next.

1 Like

That’s why I veg my next round while the others are flowering. Cuts the harvest time down to about every 2 months.

Dont have that option regrettably.

I just threw a 2x2 in my closet and veg in that.

It’s the 2x2 area I dont have. LOL

1 Like

Quick question on cure. @BobbyDigital and others. Hung plant 5 days Jared and the RH is between 55/65% now. As checked this morning while burping. Do I keep burping or is it not needed anymore???

Keep burping at least twice a day for the next week and then once a day the week after. Burping doesn’t have anything to do with the humidity, it’s just about releasing the curing gasses and replacing it with fresh air.

1 Like

Gotcha. Smoked a little bud of it this morn and got stoned as crap. Had a brain fat and got anxious. This will be real good smoke once cured. A little harsh right now but it has an after taste that’s a little citrusy at this point, no cloryophil taste or hay smell. Will weigh it out later today.

1 Like

Final weight 153 grams (5+ ozs) not close to last grow but I learned a lot. Made error in LST (learned). Dont understand why she had no stretch in flower?? But all in all not bad for a rookie.

7 jars like this.

2 Likes

Solid well done

It was likely a phenotype thing. Nothing you can do about that. Still a nice haul!

1 Like

Ya cant figure stretch, but I did screw up the LST, that cost me several more cola’s, but I think I know where I f ed up. Got a little pigtail showing on the now germinating seed. Will hit the dirt tonight or tomorrow. And it begins again. "The King is Dead, long live the King!"

3 Likes