2nd journal, can I do it again?

I do when planting as well. I also water some in every few weeks

That is correct. My first real attempt at LST.

I just spread her out as she grew and most of the bottom buds grew up to be colas lots of them. More luck than skill LOL.

1 Like

Following the same play book or are you changing things up? Set to watch.

Made a few changes. Went to the 6" ac infinity for exhust, 7gal fabric pots from 5 gal plastic, will be adding cal/mag and sledgehammer to neut regime. All else basicly same. A little more experienced but still learning. Trying to see of I can do it on purpose this time. LOL

I am 9 days into 12/12 schedule on my first shot at photos. Got started with autos. It was a good learning experience and getting a feel for the structure of the plant and how it grows. Trying to incorporate that into this grow. More topping and LST

2 Likes

Set to watch. :v:

Watching this one, thay girl was a monster!!! Very nice!!! :+1::+1:

The trick is to see of I can do it again

Yesterday afternoon nothing yet…wait, wait…this morning a slight change! She is above ground!!!+

It’s a great day in the neighborhood.

2 Likes

Does that look like a lot of growth in less than 24 hours. Lowered light for streatch.

ITS A GIRL!!!. Check out my NL grow Northern Lights Flower - 2nd Installment - SCROG - #6 by Hellraiser and Northern lights training continued - #13 by LAnewgrower.
I also did a step by step on the topping Northern Lights Second Topping Illustrated - #20 by LSGrow

Haven’t posted lately (not much happening). Roots starting to show a bit, got a little stretch, other than that she’s getting close to transplant. Got the Azos and Mykos out and ready . Set up and filled 7gal fabric pot with FFOF/perlite.

2 Likes

Another 3 days now what ya think?? Still too soon to transplant? Getting anxious! LOL.

Opinions apprieated.

You definitely could go ahead and transplant. But I believe you could go another week if need to for some reason.

More boredom than anything else. No “reason” involved I guess, just dont want to wait too long.

1 Like

yep - move em on up

Have added this to my regimen this grow. From what I’ve read some put in the water “phase” of the feed, water, feed cycle at about a teaspoon per gal. IS that correct? When should I start and for how long/often???

I water only, feed, water only. I started CaliMagic the 2nd week as a seedling. 50% rate as a preventative. Then every other week (skip it on a water only day). Got it up to 100 rate going into flower. Still every other water. I didn’t start nutrients until the first week of flower (day 61).

Did my transplant this morn. Used the Azos and Mykos on the root ball and hole.