2nd journal, can I do it again?

I have switched. Haven’t had to fight ph once with the plants going now. It starts out just under 7 and it’s at 6.6 now and one plant is about done and the other still has 6-7 weeks to go. Had great veg growth with it too. And it lasts about as long as ocean forest before needing to add nutrients.

This was them on May 6th one week after they broke soil

And 4 weeks later

1 Like

Are you able to start them in it as seedlings? What neuts ate you using with the root organic?oh ya BTW they look awesome.

1 Like

Yes you can. Just started a grand daddy purple and a gold leaf in it. I went with the roots organic terp tea grow and bloom. I was just top dressing it dry each week but went out of town for a few weeks and the wife didn’t feed them so I had to switch to something more immediate and am using jacks 321 now.

OH GREAT! something new to figure out! LOL still trying to figure out what I’m doing now LOL. This “hobby” is looking a lot like my other one. Every time you figure something out, damn something else pops up! LOL.

1 Like

Do you have a journal on the grow i can jump in?

I do, I kinda keep forgetting about it though, lol

I’m set to watch, thanks.

1 Like

She got her 1st neuts this evening. Half dose of week 4 on the FF chart.

Ph in =6.8
TDs in=739

Ph out=6.7
TDs out=950
She took about a gal and 1/2
@BobbyDigital

1 Like

Numbers are on point. She ate quite a bit from her last watering.

She did look hungry before feeding. Started showing a drooping on the leaves and kinda looking SAD. But she bounced back even before I finished feeding her. It was weird. This morn (so far) she looks real good, I’ll keep an eye on her. If she shows no issues after next ph water should I go to full strength?

I would judge it by what she eats. You don’t want extra salts sitting there if she’s not going to uptake it. If her ppms are below 500 next watering, I’d plan on a full dose on the following feed.

1 Like

Did a little clean up underneath just a few of the older fans no longer getting all the light. Also turned the 260xl up another tic (75%±). Should help airflow underneath and get her ready for flip.

3 Likes

Just noticed it this morn. Pulled her panties down and it’s a girl.

2 Likes

She is ready to flip when you are.

I want to let her sit a week, ck runoff next water and if still ok I’ll flip her. Had a weird Ph issue last grow at this same point.

1 Like

Looking good man!!! :sunglasses::fire:

Upon closer inspection there are hairs popping out all over her. Gonna have to crank up the light some more and get ready with the yoyo’s for the stretch once flipped.

Thanks for stopping by. She’s getting there.

1 Like

I’m thinking of trying one of those elastic nets to streatch across for cola stability (thinking positively) anyone ever use one? Pros and cons??

Removed the wire tie downs as she is extending past the pot. Replaced with yoyo’s (damn I like these things),

makes it so easy to use and adjust. Oh ya brought the light up another notch.

1 Like