2nd journal 3rd grow 2 cookie 🍪 strains and a Jack

Dan (owner of the green sunshine) has a whole series of videos on YouTube that he pretty much walks you through the whole process. The only thing I didn’t like was his watering technique but I don’t like mine either. Watering is the hardest part of organic living soil IMHO it’s frustrating

1 Like

Ok so I finally trimmed and cured all the buds
They look an smell amazing.
Nice and frosty and when I mean dank skunk loud smell it is dank.just jarred everything yesterday and the smell did not go anywhere.
I am super pleased with this out come but but the famous last words lol I did get a lot more larf then I expected and wanted but they did grow a bit taller then I wanted them to and it’s one of those things you live and you learn .
I didn’t expect them to grow : times there size in flower haha

5 Likes

Congratulations :star_struck::partying_face:

How’s the Earth Dust going

1 Like

Thank you
I just got some soil yesterday and I’m thinking Monday I will get a pot cooking
When you leave the pot to cook do you just add the dust and then dampen the soil off with no runoff correct?

Yep the base dust is mixed in the soil real good then just put it back in the pot and water till just a little bit drips from the bottom then just keep it from getting dry. If you do get runoff just pour it into another pot it’s pretty much a good tea

1 Like

Can I put the soil in a bin and then mix the dust in all around nice and good as then add to a 5 gal pot/then water?
Or just put soil in a 5 gal pot add the dust thoroughly down about 1 inch on the top soil and water?
Sorry just want to make sure I’m not understanding backwards as I usually do lol.
Oh wait I just reread and you already answered my question.damn stoner :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I use a big Rubbermaid tub and put my soil in it scoop on the dust mix it up then put it in a pot

2 Likes

After i place back in the pot to cook for 2-3 weeks I water everyday correct?
Well I mean while I’m cooking it I water as normal correct?

1 Like

I water as soon as the top of the soil is just starting to change color (lighter dry look) and I lift the pots to judge how much I should give each one. After the third or fourth time doing it like that I like to water to runoff but not a lot just til it drips. Again the runoff is good stuff pour it into another pot or save it till tomorrow and pour it back into that one

Watering in my opinion is the hardest thing to get right… you can experiment with it and find your way to do it the key is to not let it dry… I change the way I water every other month it seems like :laughing::rofl:

1 Like

One more thing about 6 weeks into the grow the plant should be drinking enough to water every day until we’ll into flower the plants stop drinking as much again

1 Like

Sounds good
I will keep you posted and give you a ring if I have any further questions.
Ty

2 Likes

Feel free to ask away I’ll do my best to answer

2 Likes

Looking good brotha man who’s cares about larf its all smokeable anywhoo haha toss it to concentrates also you gotta try grove bags out man I promise youl give up jars haha

2 Likes

@LiesGrows
Thank you much
I figured I would make some hash and concentrate with the larf,definitely will be consumed one wat or another lol.
I have grove bags I just put my buds in jars for a few days so that the Humdity settles in to 62% or close and in to the groove bags.
Am I using the bags correctly?
Or should I just put the buds in the groove bags ASAP?
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Nice and once my buds hit that 55 to 60 rh range they go straight into the bags no where else

1 Like

Sweeeet
Ty

1 Like

Absolutely buddy there’s also a way using a wood moisture meter once the buds hit i believe 11% moisture you can toss them in the bags also

1 Like

@Hellraiser
Hey bud I recall a while back you mentioned making shoe hash?
How do I go sbout that.
Do I place the lied in some emparchmentepaoer or a sandwich back?
Then do I just place it in my soles?
Tia

1 Like

Can use parchment paper or cellophane, put kief in it, fold it over and tape it up so it doesn’t open up, then in the shoe either under your heel or ball of foot and walk around all day at work with it or take a nice long walk around the neighborhood, the heat and pressure will turn it into hash.

Or just fold kief over in parchment paper and use a bottle filled with hot water and roll in over the the paper a few minutes per side, then roll into a Temple Ball.

5 Likes

Damn that looks good as helllllllll!!!
Ok cool I’m going to try both methods
I have more lied than I know what to do with.
Thank you @Hellraiser

2 Likes