2nd journal 3rd grow 2 cookie 🍪 strains and a Jack

Stacking them up nicely!

1 Like

@skippyisnohippy
They are coming along faster than expected.
But starting to stack up indeed.

6 Likes

Torus hydroponics ing huh iON technology for that fluctuating right perfect ph huh , just like candy :candy:!

1 Like

@imSICKkid
I will be running some lemon macmuffin here in about 2-3 weeks.
Was wondering what your germination method was?
If I remember correct I remember you mentioning that you had very good outcome going straight in to coco.
Do you soak the seeds first?
Or straight in to the coco with no soak?

2 Likes

I’ve had success soaking or straight in. But I found that going straight in gave me faster sprouts then transferring from a paper towel.

2 Likes

Sounds good
I will toss them straight in coco this go around with no soak.
No soak in a cup of water either correct?

1 Like

I can’t believe how tall the lady’s were on the last update they shot towards the ceiling! Buds fattening up?

1 Like

@ConcreteBudz
Bro they stretched way more than I anticipated.
They are fattening up very nicely and frosting up.
Time to stack some weight.

1 Like

Nope just straight in.

2 Likes

Thank you @imSICKkid

2 Likes

@dbrn32
Quick question
I noticed that spider farmer has a new model light out.
The SE 10000 / SE 30000 SE 7000
Just wondering if you have heard anything good about them?or maybe no someone’s that might?
Not bad of a price just wondering how the quality might be?
Thanks in advance :+1:

I haven’t heard anything specific about those models one way or the other. Some complaints about getting replacement parts or fixtures that should be warranty items, but not sure which models.

2 Likes

Ok cool
That does worry me some about them replacing parts that are under warranty.
Seems like a descent price for the wattage but then again back to warranty :scream:

1 Like

@Sincitytoker I have a great offer for you , check this out my brother !
HLG really is out to take over , you can make monthly payments on their lights equipment now , yes Sir I was like Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaat !

Hmmmm I have not seen the new Diablo yet but with this option , a monthly payment is super cool if you not in pocket and starting out in the beginning , this move would help any rookie go from beginning to winning !

3 Likes

@yoshi
You are right
That 4 payments dosnt hit your pocket as hard.

1 Like

Game changer, any what a smart Walmart Market strategy to get one in every growers hands :raised_hand:. I’m still holding out on the light part but I’m hoping my timing is greater than this time .

1 Like

Just as good as the old lay away at Walmart :wink:

1 Like

@Hellraiser
I know you have a few Hlg’s and would really appreciate your opinion before I pull the trigger on some lights.
I need to cover a 5x5 but I want 2-3 lights to cover the area.
I was thinking of 1-hlg 320w xl qb r spec
&
2- hlg 260 xl qb r spec
What do you think?
I need all the thoughts and opinions before I pull the trigger and make my decision.
Thank you

1 Like

That would light up a 5x5 very nicely but I’d probably go with 3 of the same light, like 3 320’s or 3 260xl’s. Or consider the Diablo scorpion, basically 3 lights, HLG’s latest tech.

2 Likes

After everyone’s input I decided to go with 3 260w xl qb rspec.
Thank you gentlemen for all the input and information.
I am very excited for my next run with these lights.

4 Likes