2nd Harvest, Looking For An Opinion

I’m thinking it’s still a little early.

3 Likes

I’m with you. What strain? How old? Auto or photo?

They’re Blueberry. 55 days into flowering, says average is 65.

Is that 55 days from 12/12 or visible flowers? Auto flower?

1 Like

55 days 12/12 Myfriendis410 and fellow 59er. No, not auto flower.

I would wait another week or 2

1 Like

Im with @Majiktoker couple more weeks!

1 Like

Thanks, about how much longer was what I was wondering.

1 Like

I’m with them. You are probably 14 days less than that in flower, or thereabouts. So, really more like 41 days to give you an idea. Your plant looks good but you have a ways to go. If it has proper nutrition the side branches will get so heavy you may need to prop them up! All in that last 2 weeks.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve had to prop up some already and if I have a couple more weeks I better keep an eye on some of the others. This harvest is going to be much better than my first. I made my own grow tent that may not be ideal but was cheap, seems to do the job and I love how I can into it with the lights on.

3 Likes

That’s just what I was hoping to here.

Well I would say your homeade tent is doing just fine. :+1:

1 Like

Tent looks efficient and I’m with the guys still have a little time to imo

2 Likes

Along with a lot of things I’m trying to learn my way around a forum. Anyway, today I’m actually at day 76 in 12\12 light mode with my 4 Blueberries and getting anxious to start drying. I understand a lot is personal preference as to when to harvest but I would like to take these 4 and do each at a different stage and I have one that I want to be first. So my question is, is this one cloudy enough for an early harvest or still a little too soon. I’m thinking this is a good opportunity to do this sense I have 4 of the same strain. I took these pics just a bit ago.

They still look pretty clear to me likely if you harvested no there woupdnt be any medical affects, be a sativa high for sure id still give it a couple days decrease lights by a half hour

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, going to do that right now.

Not a problem keep me posted

1 Like