2nd Gtow WW auto & Gold Leaf

Is that part of the plant growing down by the dirt next to the stem on the one leafer ???

I would name them abby and norma (abnormal and normal, lol)

2 Likes

Those are perfect names!

1 Like

@raustin Just have to wait to see what she does. Sheā€™ll probably become one of the better ones.

Yeah, if she makes it sheā€™s gonna be a tough one. I think theyā€™re both busy growing roots right now. Iā€™m not sure you should put them outside yet though. Can you keep them inside at all?

I didnā€™t even see that. I wonder if she is a twin.

1 Like

I donā€™t know what that is , I donā€™t think its part of the plant , and I love those names , Thank You for naming them for me, LOL @Ron330 that is hysterical

1 Like

@raustin The weather here is in the 80ā€™s , go figure, I was scraping my windshield last week, I but them out for the day then bring them in the evening.
That would be incredible if thatā€™s a twin , sheā€™s in starter soil but strange things happen on my land, I have 10 and half acres and live about a mile down from 4 different farms, last year I had tomato plant pop up and didnā€™t even plant them , they actually grew Huge tomatoes and flowers always pop up out of no where

1 Like

Oh, really? Lol, how strange. Well, it might just be a weed then. I think you should keep them inside because theyā€™re still fragile. Iā€™d give them at least one more week indoors before you put them out for good.

Might want to carefully brush some of the soil back and see if they are connected (doesnā€™t appear to deep and goes straight towards the stem). If not yank that sucker, do not want anything else taking valuable root space and nutes/water from the main attractionā€¦

2 Likes

Yes, get that thing out of there.

Really @raustin Thank You so much, I must of sounded like a little kid pulling a tantrum , I think I just panicked , I grew last year for the first time and was very successful, I grew 5 WW fem and 4 Strawberry fem, they grew to almost 7 ft , in fabric pots , this year Iā€™m going to put 6 Gold Leaf fem in the ground and 2 autoā€™s a month in fabric pots. I make my own soil, from compost , compost chicken manure , blood meal , bone meal, some lime and few other amendments
I never had to fertilize them and I had a HUGE yield!!!
MB

1 Like

I must admit, Iā€™m a little jealous. It must be great to be in a legal state. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll have the same success this year. Now that the weather is settling in it should all be fine. Why donā€™t you start a grow journal so we can all follow your grow?

Itā€™s a big relief @raustin , not having to worry about neighbors , although itā€™s legal you still have to be a little careful, worry about wild life and thieves !!
Here is a picture of one of my girls from last season

Hope things go as well as last year, fingers crossed
MB

2 Likes

Wow, beautiful!

1 Like

@raustin Do you grow in pots or in the ground!!

Iā€™m an indoor grower because itā€™s not legal in NY. Though Iā€™m dying to put plant out on my roof garden.

@raustin Since my grow last year was so successful I thought Iā€™d try to plant straight in the ground. Iā€™ve been turning the soil and added some compost and chicken manure compost , crossing my fingers for another successful grow plus very curious how big they are going to get, considering they grew to about 7 ft in pots

@raustin Thank you again for your help and understanding , Iā€™m feeling much more comfortable
MB:rofl:

1 Like

Itā€™s my pleasure, really. I want your grow to be as good as last yearā€™s. It looks like youā€™ve got it under control. I think you should trust your growing instinct because you obviously have a green thumb.