Ph 5.8 ~ 6.0
Nutrient =
GHE FloraGro1. 5ml/lt
FloraBloom0.5ml/lt
FLoramicro1.5ml/lt
B52 0.5ml/lt
Sensizym 0.5ml/lt
root juice ghe 1ml/lt
I give the plant a balanced and careful nutrient . If I think I give too much nutrients, I keep the PPM value of water in balance. I feel what she wants.

I wash roots every week and
I use 1 drop of bleach for possible root problems.

3 Likes

![IMG_20200106_114325|375x50(upload://9S5RkJr3k8K6vv5GabUwzUimqx8.jpeg)

!
IMG_20200106_114411|375x500

2 Likes

A couple of things:

Discontinue the bleach. If you need to disinfect use 3% hydrogen peroxide. If diluted 50/50 you can spray the entire plant with it if you needed to. Not so bleach and water.

Plants are hungry and would suggest upping the TDS to 750 or so.

Blending different products from different companies in a DWC setup is generally not wise. You will be chasing PH issues from rez change to rez change.

I would run Hydroguard or similar.

Cal mag is a good idea.

How many airstones?

What is rez temp? It ideally should be around 65F which is not possible inside the grow space. If over 70F you will probably have to worry about root rot. If having a chiller in the circuit you can go weeks without major cleaning.

3 Likes

1 Like

Your solution in the tote looks very high. If it is in contact with the net pot you will drown the plant or severely limit it’s growth. The gap should be around 2" below.

Plant still looks hungry.

4 Likes

Thanks my friend, You maybe telling the truth , but I don’t think plants are hungry. Because auto genetics need very little nutrients. I’m planning to wash the roots tonight and lower the autoflower plants require 4/1 nutrients. You can feed a hungry plant. But you have a very low chance of saving the plant you’re feeding too much.

@420shpejt in hydro I find it is fairly easy to fix over feeding if you don’t let it continue on. Just change your water. Your right to mix at 1/4 (quarter strength) on your feeding schedule but if those pictures are under normal light I would increase nitrogen. Use that 1/4 as a starting point like you have and increase things as she shows need. I run my water level a little high as well to keep 6 gallons of water in my single buckets, but still keep an 1/2" to 1" air gap to the net pot. My buckets are 12 gallon homedepot buckets, start out with 7 gallons which leaves about 1/2" gap to the 3" net pot. The air bubbles (if your pumping enough air) should pop and splash the underside of the lid wetting the whole basket till the roots hit the water. Even from water a couple of inches down. Remember cannabis roots like air, sometimes it’s good to let the bucket run low a few days to promote more root growth. If you can work out a method to attach your airstones to bottom of your bucket that will help keep everything mixed better, I hot glue my strips to the bottom. I think if you lower your water an inch or two, add a bit of micro, she will like you in the morning. But if that is under white LEDs I think her color is pretty good.

1 Like

Where did you hear this? Because they don’t run on a light schedule they don’t need to be fed?!

You can do whatever you want but your plants are hungry, the TDS (whatever it may be as I don’t see any info on) is too low to support the growth of the plant. You should be at 700 to 800 ppm right now and I’ll bet you aren’t higher than 400 ppm. But it’s your plant and you can do whatever you want.

For the record; I am NOT new to this.

THAT’s what a healthy DWC looks like along with a healthy root mass.

1 Like

@ItsPat Hello, thank you for your return. I use GHE flora series grow, micro, bloom
( flora micro ghe) I don’t use led light. Only 600w MH.
I hope that will be useful. Thank you for your advice, I will.

@Myfriendis410 Thank you for your return dude.1 week ago, 500 ppm, now 800 ppm. Believe me, I need to flush the roots, I’m thinking of putting blackberries in a separate bucket, what do you think? I’il run it with RO water for 24 hours.

2 Likes

@420shpejt that’s cool on the light, what I’m asking is are those pictures under those bright lights? If so the slightly yellow color is probably ok. If those pictures are under normal light they are little yellow to me like they need some more food. If you already bumped up maybe tomorrow they will look more green

1 Like

@420shpejt that Glue looks has a good color, the BlackBerry is a little light at least for me. Putting her in her own bucket will also let you adjust the feeding schedule for each plant.

1 Like

@ItsPat The plant looks very good. Congratulations. What week are you?

@420shpejt that one is 7 weeks old, first week of flower, almost a week ago. Geez I used to take pictures everyday…

1 Like

Plants dropping. Give it more space between netpot and water.

2 Likes

If you are able to move the one plant to another tote it would benefit both plants.

What are you doing to prevent root rot? What is your rez temp? Are you running anything like Hydroguard? How much air?

2 Likes

I will, I use “Sensizym” for root rot. Water temp now 67F. I haven’t used it before hydroguard . But I can.
I have resun 8000 8w.

1 Like

Gorilla healthy root

Blackberry new roots

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like