2nd Grow with GDP & WW

Man if I learn something, it is usually because I have already screwed it up all you can I think it is called trial and error or Murphys Law or … I cant remember :rofl: I am headed to the rack, hope everyone has a good one, and stays in the zone!

5 Likes

Sleep well My Brother! :v::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Have a good sleep and a great wkend as well friend ! :v:

2 Likes

Thanks brother, You too @Oldguy have a good one my friend!

3 Likes

Absolutely brother. Headin soon myself.
:v::pray:

3 Likes

@Oldguy Barry Stop lying you out looking at some killer girls!! :sweat_smile::rofl::joy::v::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Didn’t end up cutting some off, talked myself out of it, but I moved the girls to the garage for darkness yesterday and I got a little piece drying now to taste when it’s dry. Patience is a strength of mine so I’m okay not microwaving it and waiting a couple days lol. I’m happy with the look and smell and stickiness so far, but I’ll let you know how it tastes!

3 Likes

Did you know you can quick cure with a lamp and a piece of foil and it only takes about a hour to a hour and a half. Just FYI :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Didn’t know , but that’s a great idea !

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I’ll be following along.

3 Likes

Here’s the lil ones end of day one :crossed_fingers: ones a bit behind , a runt just like the last time …but this time both make it I’m sure of …:sunglasses::v:image

8 Likes

No problem brother , happy your here !

2 Likes

Hmmmm might have to try that out then…maybe tomorrow after harvest and a bit of wet trim is done when I really deserve it :ok_hand:

1 Like

@Griff It has to be a regular light :bulb: 60 watt or higher. 100 watt you gotta flip your buds about every 10 minutes but with a 60 you flip every 15 minutes till the edges get slightly crisp. It’s a awesome technique. It’s my go to for quick cure. Have a great night and keep on keeping on!! :v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Too late to do it tonight but if you could elaborate on how you place the light and the bud and use the tinfoil that would be appreciated!

I might be able to find it if I google it, but google gets hard after some drinks and some tokes :joy: I’d rather trust your instruction

1 Like

Appreciate the tag Gromie,
I’ll be lurking and liking my friend.

Good vibes, keep it green :v:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I’m definitely gonna tag a long :+1: :v:

5 Likes

Excellent brother , hope alls well up in the hills ! Friday night fried here :crazy_face: and off to bed ! :v:

5 Likes

You make a tray out of the foil. So you can turn your buds over every 10 minutes with 100 watt or about 15 for 75 watt. The top of my lamp shade is About 2 to 3 inches away from the bulb :bulb: I hope this helps. Anything else you need just hollar Brother! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
Ps it usually takes between a hour or two but it’s worth the wait! :wink: pss it’s gotta be an old school :bulb: that puts off heat.

6 Likes

Thanks Gromie splendid to have ya aboard ! :slightly_smiling_face: High Times Bro :v:

2 Likes