2nd grow, strawberry kush

day 12

1 Like

Day 18

Day 30

2 Likes

Nice! I have some of those seeds on the way. Is it easy to grow?

Looking good! I’d say your off to a great start. Keep us updated :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Careg so far the grow has been easy. I havent had any issues except for some leafs dying but i assume thats normal, especially for the oldest leafs on the bottom

1 Like

Day 33, just watered and pH was 6.7. Before transplanting, the pH was 6.2 but i assume with new soil, it will be closer to 7.

1 Like

got one just started its running slow ,abit of an experiment in taking seedling and direct planting in DWC .but may have damaged the tap a little in placing her in the hydroton …Hammer

2 Likes

Day 38, i decided to try a HST technique as you can see. i watered and the Ph is 6.4. Still looking good. Plan to start flowering soon.

1 Like

Oh nice, she’ll love the bending! Watch her in a few days and you’ll see them popped right back up and stronger than ever!

1 Like

Day 44, ph: 6.4

Day 51 ph:5.8

6 Likes

Beautiful plant

Looks awesome! I have 3 seeds that I just started a few days ago. I can’t wait to see mine grow! I’m gonna keep an eye on your post, keep us up to date!

Do you have any pictures of your final result there beautiful plant

So, i actually accidentally burned this plant. I didnt let water drain out of the bottom and the soil became too acidic.

However, i did start another plant. Im about to flower starting tomorrow. The only questions i have is when do i start trimming the bottom of the branches that wont receive any light.

1 Like

1 Like

within first week of flower so no energy is wasted and at week 3 for same purpose

1 Like

Im thinking about strawberry kush being the next seeds I buy because there supposed to be shorter. Interested in seeing the final results of this so I can guestimate how many I can shove in to a 2x4 tent :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like