2nd grow. Seed troubles

I purchased 10 White WidowCBD Seeds and got 10 free from ILGM. I put them between damp paper towels between 2 plates in dark warm closet. April 6. 3 days later one sprouted. I put in solo cup. I think I buried it to deep so that’s on me, however. None of the other seeds have sprouted. It’s been 8 days. How much longer should I wait before replacing seeds? I have 4 others from another purchase that sprouted been planted and are growing fine.

1 Like

They should have sprouted by now.Are you soaking them a bit before you put them in the towels,it helps them sprout quicker. Paper towels tend to dry out too fast.

1 Like

I did not soak them. I never have. I check on towels and keep them moist. I’ve sprouted over 25 seeds before. It’s never taken this long but I thought I read on here it could take over two weeks. Seems like a long time to me.

1 Like

Try some more and then contact the seed sales customer service there pretty good about replacing bad seed if I recall… @Covertgrower

2 Likes

I would give them another week. I’ve sprouted them this way, and it just takes longer for the moisture to stimulate the germ process.

2 Likes

Maybe try adding a cap full of peroxide to the napkin also. It softens the shell on the seed keep all sterile for the start. Id soak the paper towel where u see the water sitting on the napkin soaked wet and add a heating pad on low or a seed statter mat for some heat helps alot also ive learned. Even with stubborn seeds heat helps alot

1 Like

I do a 50 50 water peroxide …with 3 drops super thrive 3 drops hormex… dunno if the drops hurt or help … after I get seeds to crack I pour seed and water there in into a napkin… fold up… let sit till they about sn inch long in a partially opened ziplock to not allow the napkin to dry to rapidly…
250+ seed
0 herms
6 males
[All regular except 2 auto fems 2 different fems photos]

Don’t panic, I went through 8 seeds of OG Kush with only 2 sprouting (ended up with 24 ounces dried and cured out of 3x3 tent) and it’s probably my 7 or 8th grow. It happens, could be bad seeds, it could be anything.

Thanks for the reply’s. I added some hydrogen peroxide and a heating pad. I’ll give it another week and let you know,
thank again

1 Like

Ya,you did everything right then.Must be the seeds, maybe a bad batch.